how to?!?!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2011 02:41:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can i add pics on to my posts? if so how? lol seen a bike that made me WOW! and jaw hit the floor... wanted to share the OMG factor of the work/imagination that went into it lol...   Apologies for being so dippy!!  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hi Caz, your talking about  embedding pictures which is fairley simple, but before you start you will need a photobucket account or similar ( usually free ). Then upload the pics to there the you'll need the HTML tag code to insert it your post PM if you want I can talk you through it!
Ian

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

@ Ian Wacko

You can insert pics on posts but far too complicated for me.  I find it easier to post the link to the photo on here Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

You can also insert them from your profile ... if you have a photo album on your profile ... IT SIMPLES !!

right click on the pic you want to embed into the post 

Click Open in new window 

This will open your pic in a new window 

right click on that picture & pick COPY IMAGE 

Then Paste into here 

Cazalishus's Profile
Cazalishus

In: Staffs

hmmmmm... will give the photobucket 1 a go.. dont have album on here, cept the profile pics... ? go i feel like an idiot lol.   Cheers all!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Caz it will work with any pic, just upload to your profile here or create an album Thumbs Up

This will also work for any pic that you see online 

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

@Shell...just WHAT is that red dripping pic a photo of ???LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Its Dew on a Violets petal Alice, the light you can see is from the sunrise ... taken with my camera lol 

mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

shell ur a wealth of information but im quite clueless and could be dangerous if i started posting links on here lol! you'd all end up with alsorts of rubbish and saying wtf??? have to admit tho my 'giant' ladybird pic is awesome....shame i didnt get it climbing up the oxygen storage tanks :-(

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol thank you Mizz

But it's not like posting a link really, cos your pasting the pic into your post rather than taking someone to another page, which really is a lot safer :-)

And it does help being engaged to an IT geek lol, I have to learn the simple way to do something or else I forget how to do it, :-)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption