35 Posts | Latest reply on 07/11/2011 19:04:33 by angelcake71 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi welcome enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

In: Walsall

Hazel are you going to the brum xmas do? I'm really hoping to go & will do my best to get there.  I think I'll be the same when I finally get a bike, I get excited just thinking about it LOL

Thank you for the welcome kaycat Smile

XKLYBR.... have you cleaned up ya parlour yet Tongue

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Angelcake, welcome to the madhouse, If your not on a bike yourself, your should have no problems in getting a pilly. By the way I like fairy cakes but I'm no fairy lol. Sure you'll fit just fine with the rest of us nutters
Ian

angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hey Ian,
Thank you for the welcome, I'm hoping to find a pilly seat to rent, either that or try & talk my brother into attending some of the events/rallies, that way I can grab his pilly seat LOL I've probably got more chance with the 1st option Ermm
So your not a fairy ..... but you like fairy cakes ha ha, nice one

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi angelcake , welcome to Bm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Mooch about then jump in with your boots on, hope you manage to find a car share for Xmas Party cos its going to be a great way to meet folk in a party setting :)

Any questions then PROD A MOD, staff list is at the bottom of the page :)

BJ x
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi Melie, Hi BJ,
Thank you both for the warm welcome Smile

Basically mental sounds like me so bring it on LOL

Yes I'm really hoping so, I don't want to miss the opportunity to meet everyone at the xmas party, not sure if they're are many members Walsall way.

Thanks BJ x
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Angle welcome we have 283 members around Walsall not sure how many are active, if you put your post code in the quick search box that is in the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of this page it will bring them up for you, or you could try holding your cursor over peoples pictures on the calender events page for the Christmas party and that should tell you were they live, hope this is of some help to you.
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi Bikeabill
Thank you for the welcome, yes that will be a big help, I'll try doing that, thank you for the help Smile

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hiya Angelcake

A big warm welcome to BM dive in & enjoy ,no life jacket required dive in the waters fine ps it does help if your a bit nuts........or a lot hehehe
Thumbs UpHandshake
Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi onabikeagain,
Thank you for the warm welcome, I don't get called miss mad crazy ass for nothing LOL  which is why I have a feeling I'm going to fit right in Thumbs Up

& everyone has been so friendly & welcoming Smile

Ollie22's Profile
Ollie22

In: Stafford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Angelcake.
Welcome.  Not too far from where I live.                                                                                                                                                                             
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hi Ollie22 Smile
thank you for the welcome, hope to meet you soon Thumbs Up

chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Hi Angelcake welcome - as been said loads of times before,  jump in without a life jacket and you'll be fine :)  Get yerself out to some events ,  and you 'll get to know more peeps personally (PS I've been here a week, and met loads a great people last Friday at Pot's party !)                                                                                                                                                                             
angelcake71's Profile
angelcake71

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the welcome, & welcome to you too Wink
oh I will lol, the brum xmas party is the first thing close enough to go too, so I'm really looking forward to going & meeting many of the BM members Big smile

I need to find a pair of xmas knickers LOL long story but all could be revealed on the night of the 26th Wink

Glad you had a great time at Pot's party Big smile, it was too far for me to get too.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption