What did you do today?

452 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 17:50:49 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Wills, hope there are many strapping hunks on Sunday to keep me upright! LOL! Yes I am strapped up and not plastered! Wasn't even plastered when I did it! Damn!  It was daylight, in the afternoon, at Flames house right infront of my girls and the whole neighbourhood! LOL! I have only got crutches because it is a jolly long way down to hit the deck N68! LOL! LOL! Still dont know how Flame and DB managed to get me up off the floor! True friends those two!Hug   You know I always hug everyone at meets, well this is going to be interesting at this one!LOL   Sure you will have your camera ready Wills to see my spectacular entrance down that steep bank! LOL! LOL! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                                 
daveyboy's Profile
daveyboy

In: Thirsk

Rose, Wondered why I had a twinge in me back this week!!!!!!!!! lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Surprised you didnt get your missus to walk on it then!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

LOL!!! Got my FMB's out and did the trick, just after you left Rose!! Wink   PMSL!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

pmsl!!!!!   Crawled downstairs this am, got a load of washing sorted out, and have been trying to iron some clothes for the girls to go over to my Mums later today...fun when you are as tall as me, trying to half lean on a stool with your foot up in the air!  Whilst clinging onto a hot iron in one hand and a crutch in the other!   Hey Flame!  I think that sounds like it could be a new position in the Karma Sutra! LOL!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Thought that as soon as I read the word "CRUTCH"!!!!   Cracked up at the thought of you doing an Angelina Ballerina with props!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

pmsl @ you two !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bbitch's Profile
bbitch

In: Ashby

Unhappy Housework   but ...........................   yesterday I went out on my bike for a couple of hours ClapTongueSmile   bliss, heaven                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good on you!  Was lovely wasnt it round here yesterday bbitch!  I know what I rather would be doing...and it isnt housework! LOL!   Catching up on all the posts...no children here all on my tod...fed up....cant do a lot cos of my ankle...cant wait to be let out tomorrow...trying to save me ankle for tomorrow..                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Stripped and cleaned my brake calipers, checked the oil,water,tyres,brake fluid etc. Promptly fell over trolley jack!   DOH!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Cleaned polished and t cut my bike, she looked fab, then got busy reading the manual on my drill then decided to put up a cupboard in my garage, got so carried away putting up the cupboard I didn't realise it had started to pour down with rain on my nice clean bike.Unhappy   Nice to see you back on here bbitch hope all is going good for you.   If your out and  about on your bike around my way can you drop off my dvd's ta. or if you prefer I can pick them up or you can drop them off at my daughters house as she lives in Burton on Trent to.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I have just gazed into the jaws of Hell itself, felt the flames of Hades and walked through the valley of death.   In other words, IKEA Warrington.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

rode back from Bristol coughin an sniffin!why are bmw drivers such twats!!![unless they own  a bike as well!]                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

enjoyed a chill out day with rose and my kids....she knew i was feeling abit rough so came over to cheer me up!! Hug thanx hunny.x                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you to?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

yep. hows your prince phillip tm?                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

it sure travells the country fast!!but least we have sommat in cmon wiv a royal!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Lol at TM60!    You are welcome Jen ANY TIME....had yet another lovely day together (as usual!)Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Had a fab journey down to Matlock with Paul, Kay, Cass and Emma, laugh a second it was, brill meet with old and new friends, loads there, cake, chippy - what more could I ask for :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Today - I have mostly been asleep                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption