What did you do today?

452 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 17:50:49 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

This seems to work well over on bikechat.net, so thought I would try it here too.   We have to stick to the point on this one though, or it will go right off topic.   The question?   What did you do today???   I'll start... I was on a Windows Server 2003 MCSE course in Eindhoven.  Had more free beer there, then had lunch at PSVs ground.  Then cycled about for hours.  Thats it  :-)   And you?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nothin much. went for a cuppa at my mates, then went to my mums but my dad decorating so i legged b4 he got me hangin wall paper up! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Wink I met a really amazing person today and did lunch with them! Big smile then went for a lovely walk x Approve After tea with my girls I went to my youngests first parents evening of secondry school to meet her new teachers and met one of my old teachers! x LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

slept on and off yesterday until 3pm then went to work. Just got in and its 0418 AM Sleepy Yawn!!                                                                                                                                                                             
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou

well i woke up with an hangover like you would not belive lol so i,am off the the sea side which i can see out my window for some nice clean fresh air then later when me bad heads gone i,am going to put a new chain on my bike and go test it out Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

i managed to  pass my hgv test to drive artics stress levels through the roof but all calm again now ive done it:D                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

congrats gs mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

as normal, i went to work.   finished fitting a large office complex out with a security system.   drank laods of tea.   had a laugh with the office staff.   finished now tho   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
naughty 1's Profile
naughty 1

In: bolton

went to work got tied up with hundreds of electrical cable,finished now off to the pub to get blasted hahaha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I dyed my legs blue (inadvertantly) on the ride back from the Day of Champions!     I watched my mate Caz struggle into her waterproofs and said, i will have to put my waterproofs on when i get to the bike, as they are in the tail pack.  Where they stayed, as i just swung my leg over the bike and rode off!  At least they stayed dry Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Today! well I managed to poke myself in the eye! having been hit in the eye by a fast flying bug last year (visa was up) I know the symptoms only too wellCry. Yep I spent 4 1/2 hrs in my local A+E and am now the proud owner of another corneal abscess and a big bandage holding on an eye patch. Pudsy bear comes to mind!CensoredBugger! was planning on a trip out on bike this weekend!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how do you poke your self in the eye?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oops , i cleaned the flood up in my unit, again!and again and again then i just left it and went home, do it tomoro again                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Today i had a very nice visitor Big smile who i took for a stroll around my village, then off to the pub for a spot of lunch. A very pleasant day it was too and sad it had to end  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

I went to boots to get some sergical tape to strap my toes together cus I bashed them on the wardrobe last night. Then hobbled round work all day like a camel with corns. Got out the coffee round though ! Went to see Mom & Dad cus they just got back from holiday.                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

got up went to work not much happening so we went to cromer had a few beers come home , boss payed good time  but i got a b---- day monday but to day was good drinking beer on the coast ....                                                                                                                                                                                 
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

got up and went to work till 1,got home 1.15 fell asleep in the chair woke up at 3 fed the pets,went shopping at aldi. took some duck eggs to my uncles and he was out.just had some chip and now time to relaxe.the weekend starts now yippy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

went to freinds to help her pack but shed changed her mind so just sat n chilled then came home n screamed at kids lol now on forums cuz chat tonyt is poop n i accidentley shut my self out n cant get back in lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I phoned up a company about a job vacancy, a job centre advisor told me about, and was told 'it's closed' whatever the hell THAT means!   Censored job centre staff strike again! One day they'll give me the correct info.   Was cheered up by the arrival of a parcel, I'm itching to open it but have been threatened with violence if I open it before Tuesday LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Why? is it your birthday Kwak?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption