What did you do today?

452 Posts | Latest reply on 09/04/2008 17:50:49 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What's luuuuurve ? I've forgotten !   Well aside of getting all glued up this am, been getting ready for mine and the kids trip to London tomorrow with school - can't wait !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

It is GREAT being in luuuuurve isnt it Flame...first time for me! GREAT STUFF!!!!!Embarrassed   Wish everyone could be in luuuuuurve!Hug   Brill day at Jens...again, one of many and many more to come!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

even my cat hates me!!trys to trip me up at the top of the stairs!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Aaaaaaghhhhhh poor TM60!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Driving down from up North after having a smashing time with Flame...Hug and the girls...been to McD's, which I rarely do, and actually enjoyed it! Catching up with all the postings here on BM and all the emails Ive had since I have been away again this week...then its all hands to the grindstone and get some housework done!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

went to Dorchester prison to take a team photo of the officers!very interesting!managed to get out again!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I got up, had breakfast, went to work, worked all morning, went to the pub seeing as it is Friday whereupon I ate a very nice Mexican Chicken and Pepper wrap and drank a glass of diet coke.   Following this I returned back to the office and have been working again until very recently when I thought s*d it, it's near the weekend, I'm going on the internet for a bit!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

an did yu find a 'bit'                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

well if anyones interested, wot I av dun tday..... have finally got round to booking big chunk of lessons for week after next , i will get that test passed! and then who knows, might even get to meet all you lovely people!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hope so!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hey - well done Julie. Today I kicked down a wall ......... well it seemed like the right thing to do!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Kick over the statues - the revolution starts here After you, Geoff...                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

today I went to midland superbikes in market harborough and test rode a VT750 ...a Dragstar 650....a triumph 1050 speed triple and an aprilia tuarno.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Today i went out on my bike....I know, i know, someone call a doctor! Right enjoyed myself too. Confidence is coming, slowly but surely Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Spending some time with my Stuey, counting down the weeks till next time now....                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Yesterday I was in work Today i went to work againTomorrow I'm also in work... dammit.   Julie - u dont need a bike to meet us at Matlock bath.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well done DC,you'll soon get miles under your belt now the better weather is on its wayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Had my friend Annette round with her daughter Alice - cooked a lovely roast chicken dinner for us all followed by a lovely ice cream dessert....   The tranquility was soon shattered by fears of Fay being injured in a crash with A & A followed by relief that they were all ok....   This eve, I have spent over 3 hours at the Queens Hospital in Burton upon Trent...drove there as well...to have my ankle x-rayed...now on crutches...got a hairline fracture...got to go back Monday to have another x-ray and attend the fractures outpatients department!   It's not the children at holiday times that need looking after, it is the adults! LOL!!!!   Back home, catching up on all the postings here on BM...now off to bed...Night night all!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Ahhh, the hairline fracture of the ankle. Been there, done that, thanks to a bloody-minded horse in Ireland many years ago. Take it you're strapped up rather than plastered. Zonk yourself up on the paracetamols/ibuprofens and use it as an excuse to put your arm round as many hulking great men as you like cos they're better than crutches...coupla weeks and you'll be more or less OK, but the twinges can go on for a long while. (When I did it there was a shortage of big strong girls, but I'm sure you get the general picture.) Don't overdo it, an see you Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

me too, I fractured my foot several years ago, still swells up a bit now- and mine was strapped up too - no crutches tho, our NHS are too stingy, borrowed some off a mate !                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7651 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption