if u could compare yaself to a month of the year

17 Posts | Latest reply on 29/10/2011 10:12:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

can ya tell i'm bored. if you could compare yaself to a month of the year what month would it be and why?   i would be may .............. unprodictable sunny and worm.                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

is sh*t creek a month? Confused
realised its the season :(

must be December then (always on the receiving end) Pinch

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smile September.....unexpected hot days and nights!!! hee hee Wink full of suprises and its the month I was born Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

january 
cose i got cold hands cold feet and cold  bum

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

February   So I could warm up January (above)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

April cos that's the month I was born in and love the feeling of re-birth, the world springing back into life again after the long dark winter, the days getting longer, feeling a little bit of warmth in the sun, newborn lambs, birdies tweeting and getting it on all over the place LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Ollie22's Profile
Ollie22

In: Stafford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

How I feel at the moment - November                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmm, had to think about this but at the moment:

February: At the tail end of long winter, not quite yet spring, but knowing its coming makes me feel better!

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Embarrassed xk                                                                                                                                                                               
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

December - month I was born I'm the ultimate ice queen Evil Smile  and I'm nearly always cold love christmas cos I don't have to book too many days off work to go on my jollies it's the last month of the year and that's similar to me cos I'm always a year behind everyone else - don't like to do anything in a rush just plodding on LOL  and love the snow (before it turns to ice and causes so much hassle in this country!)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i was born in june but only just but as a kid i remeber it always being hot and sunny for my birthday cant really remember the last time it was. so i have changed mine to may now ......                                                                                                                                                                              
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

Mine would have to be the month of december, cos i was born in it so after 41yrs im pretty much used to it....   Ive always fancied july for my birthday so i could have a bbq, i mean how many bbq's have you been to in december!!!!...... Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Yeah with ya on that dirtbiker - december sucks for birthdays - nobody ever wants to go out cos they're either at xmas do's or skint Cry  maybe we should get 2 b'days instead to compensate Party I now declare my b'day (no.2 on 21st July - i think that's the longest day as my b'days on the shortest day too!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dirtbiker69's Profile
Dirtbiker69

In: Bradford

Deffo chickflick, I used to get the 'cos its so close to xmas its a joint pressie' statement every year too!!.... lol  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

For me it would be April , not cos it was when I was born (tho it was) but because its ever changeable & unpredictable, 

Sunshine - Snow - Rain - Fog , never knowing what you will get but no matter what its a new beginning, what has happened before doesn't matter its a fresh start for everything & everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Hmmm think I would have to be every month of the year cause I love em all for one reason or another Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pots you big softy!! i agree with the sentiment as much depends on my mood, my company and what it is i want to be doing!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption