thread coments

23 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2011 08:27:10 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is that code Bobkat??!! Lol   Some people may have had occassion to "bleat on" as they felt things such as top 20 and Karma should be optional. Now that the top 20 is, the "bleating" has stopped, and i don't understand why a persons decision to opt in or out of the top 20 should unduly concern anyone else, but hey ho.   as the green man says, chill out & be yourself                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

WackoConfusedErmm................... I musta missed that - the KARMA doda being optional, probably because - in the big picture of things it doesn't really count Approve.    A code you say?????? Me ???????? how verrrrry darrrr you Winklol, more than likely Evil Smile hehehe you know I just can't help myself Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

And thats why we love ya Kat Wink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption