phase 1 of my trike build

34 Posts | Latest reply on 20/01/2012 22:29:36 by drobess | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Dont forget to keep all the bits you dont need and put them on Ebay save some cash ?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

I am JP, I have a nice back wheel, which has a bridgestone tyre on it fore sale so far                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dont Bm have a parts for sale page ?                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one, will watch this with interest as may have to go that route myself.     Oooo shiny red trike  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looking forward to seeing the finished trike at rallies... :)                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Tracy its lookin good ;-), I bet you can't wait to get out and about :-)

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

good luck with this Drobs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Im looking forward to riding me trike to rallies and its gonna be black not red lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Just make sure its ready for Kiss 2                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Really happy  for ya hunny.....xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

looks like it's gonna be mint Dobs Thumbs Up Thumbs Up   Cool Live to Ride, Ride to Live Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
V8trikemids's Profile
V8trikemids

In: Midlands

Hope it all goes to plan for you- who's building it?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

How far you got hun any updates yet                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

JP Im going up in feb to see how work is progressing, I will post some more pikkys as and when I get them                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption