Ringtone for your dog.

18 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2011 18:15:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

What ringtone do you have on your phone.     At the moment I have, Cafe Racer by the Bermondsey Joyriders.     I've also had, The South Shall Rise Again by Johnny Rebel and  Beware Of The Flowers (Cause I'm Sure They're Going To Get You, Yea) by John Otway & Wild Willy Barrett, and lots more.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

When I get my Blackberry back (sent away for the second soddin time due to the same fault on two different phones!), I have for the family Peter Kay's 'it's spitting'.  Really funny when in public and it goes off folk looking round to see where the noise is coming from!                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You surprise me Bluebottle not the theme tune from bread then...LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Message tone: Lou and Andy   Ring tone: Sweet Child of Mine   (same as weirdo and BJ lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Recently I've changed to  Queen's Seven Seas of Rhye.  The instrumental from Queen I Cool

Recently I've been through:
Rainbows "Man on the Silver Mountain"CCR's "Fortunate Son"Elvis' "Hound Dog"Chuck berry's "Johnny B Goode"and roy orbisons "Ooby Dooby"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my phone is ancient and about 3rd hand - i'm lucky if it makes calls & sends txts, so no fancy pants tone for me - i just have "Duellig Banjos" which still makes me smile! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hehe, I might have to borrow that idea Mandy, the thought alone gives me a sinister grin!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Just the beep for texts and crossfire for ringtone ... Not that I remember the last time I heard them as my phone spends it's life on silent for work and I forget to turn volume on when I get out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Theme tune from the film Kick Ass                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Supermassive blackhole by Paramore                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

BL wrote  "Ring tone: Sweet Child of Mine (same as weirdo and BJ lol)"     But i had it first  (beat ya to it, don't even go there BJ)   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

God and the Dooms Day book are on my side!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Oh good grief......   De ja vu       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

and you love it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I currently have the Grange Hill theme tune as my ringtone and my message tone is Tom Baker saying " You dirty girl , I love it" LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Harry Potter                                                                                                                                                                               
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

"radar love" by golden earring for my girlie (too rocking to be mushy lol)

everyone gets "sex on fire" just coz it sounds great LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sesame street for texts and Harry Potter for my wake up alarm Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption