advice on rules needed

22 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2007 04:10:09 by lowrider69 | Go to original / last post
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

In: Kingsbridge, Sou
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi folks new on here and to the rules, can anyone tell me can you put links in a post or is that not breaking the rules?? also is there a rules topic somewhere on here?? thanksSmile   lowrider69Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

lol also will i get an email if some one replys to this post or a post i replyed to or do i have to check...TaSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

you cant give ur email out hun

you can post links up on the forum

and welcome to bm welcome to the nut house lol

cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Hi lowrider, I'm new on here too so welcome to you too. Can anyone tell me how I can put those emoticons on here. I'm not very computer literate!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

cbrbabe, to use the emoticions just click on the little smilie face above the "Size" selection box and a small window will open with all the emoticons in it - just click on one to use it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

ohhh..and welcome to lowrider....you dont have to be mad to post here, but it is a definate advantage WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi low rider welcome to bm  Big smile   cbr when you post a reply theres a smiley face above the size box click on that an it will open another smaller box with more faces in it, then click the one you want, some users who are running on different systems dont have the smillies so dont worry if ya havent got the smiley face above the text size option.   as for the rules there have been a few changes on here in the last week, all have been done to help the site be a safe enviroment to log on to, and have been welcomed by the long standing memebers here. no email addresses telephone numbers etc can be given out either on the boards or in a pm.                                                                                                                                                                               
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

I've tried clicking on the box but nadda. It wont let me use it boohoo!                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

welcome cbrbabe and low rider nice to have new peeps on board   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

thanks for the big welcome peopleSmile and rock chick whats a bm to the nut house lol or did you mean pm??, can i ask what if i wanted to meet some one and them me how would folk get to meet up if you cant send emails?? or is that where a bm comes in Smile  sorry but if i dont ask Q,s i,ll never find out how the forums workWink must say tho i like it on hereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lowrider69's Profile
lowrider69

and a big Hi to cbrbabe as were both newbies on hereWink                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Clap yey!! A matter of unblocking pop ups!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi lowrider & cbr   bm = biker match   You can send a pm to who ever you want to contact, the reason we don't allow emails, telephone numbers etc on your profile is for yours and our protection. Too many half wits out there who want to start messing about with people's lives! Once you've got to know someone through pm then you can swop numbers etc but anything like that is monitored, we know you know LOL   Di.                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Totally agree, too many nutters out threre!!Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

cbr - u probably have a popup blocker on or something.  Add bikermatch.co.uk to your safe list if so.   A few rules, policies, terms and conditions can be found using the link at the bottom of every page, or here... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/rules.asp   Not extensive tho, and is quite an old list that needs updating. See your PM about the email things tho - its for everyone's safety following several incidents when the site was starting up.                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

I've just today had to remove my profile from another bike site as up until last year i was stalked by someone known to me. I thought it had ended when he was cationed for harassment. Today I found that he had found me on the other site and was regularly viewing my profile.... weirdo!!! he never contacted me , but knowing thatAngry So if I suddenly disapear from here you know why. I'd just like to warn others to be careful. You never know who you're talking to. That goes for the girlies as well as guys.
Matt's Profile
Matt

no dont just disappear, give me the details and let me deal with it.  Or any moderator, its our job and we do it well here  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

Well they (The last moderators) didnt even respond to my plee of help, but if you can do better I'll defo shout!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

well im always here, as is Di.   But you will see from other forum posts that a lot of "staff" are being taken on - volunteer members here to help make ur stay safer and friendlier.  We aim to have a moderator available 24/7 if possible.   I will always personally see to it that anyone causing problems is dealt with!   U got my word on that                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

its nice to know that Matt.     I think this is an excelent site.  Banter without abuse! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5940 seconds. There are 483 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption