Guess who's back?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 27/10/2011 16:02:40 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

OI OI!!

I'm back to amuse ( & possibly annoy some people) Clown

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

welcome back oggy                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

yeah somebody else to get the blame for being naughty wahooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thanks Mic.
I nmay not be known to some of you, was on here when the site first started & for some time after that, but those of you that do know me be nice to catch up with you all again if I haven't seen you for a while & maybe get to know some of the newbies too Smile

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

'Blues' has often spoken about you with much affection, it was a pleasure to finally meet you at the weekend.   Welcome back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Blues is a good bloke, not seen him for ages but hopefully we may get him to come to the party next month.Was a pleasure to meet you too BL Smile
Are there any pictures from this last weekend on here?
Saw some on Facebook but no idea how to find things on here anymoreWacko

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Look on the Events page scroll down to the event, click on it and you'll see a button that says photos click and there and giggle away :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Smile Ta                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

OMG who let him out of the asylum, :-)) welcome back mate                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Apparently I'm sane now mate Wacko

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no idea who u r but welcome back anyway hun xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello oggy!  :-)  Thought insanity was a pre-requisite round here!!  lol
How do I find the FB page??  I use FB quite a bit to keep in touch with friends as I've moved across the country twice in just over a year (sigh...).                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Oggy, ..  OI !  worra good name.  Big smile   Welcome  Beer       (sane and STILL coming back?  do they go together??)  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is this guy gonna nick some of my slaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No one could be as slap deserving as you XK, so I think you are safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

You're welcome to them all XK LOL
LoobyLou, we've probably got a fair few mutual friends on FB, look me up Smile it's the same christian name as it's not just my user name Smile

feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

OMG.... who the hell let him back on here.... LOL

Hug nice to see ya back oggy 

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hope you manage to get 'Blues' to go to the party.   Congratulations on your engagement Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Hi Oggy, you were camped up near me, and I've got you to thank for retrieving the bungee cord which was dangling close to my back wheel as I was ready to ride off. Funny how the bike wouldn't start till you did, I can't explain that one.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Welcome back...nice to know we get a second chance on here LOL

Congratulations on your engagement Heart...the most romantic setting ever LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1097 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption