trousers down

7 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2011 01:18:27 by Weirdoraptor | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OK - so by now just about everyone will be aware of the yoof trend of wearing your trousers half way down.   Spotted a guy on a scooter doing the same, although it didn't look cool at all - infact he looked like he was sat on the toilet, all he needed was a newspaper and a toilet roll holder and the look would have been complete . .     remember kiddies, when trying to look cool and motorcycling (cool by itself) meet head on - then you tend to fail . . .  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When he got off his scooter, you could have parked your bike Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Worked with a lovely young lad the once who did the trousers thing.  So many times I had to resist the urge to just hoik them up for him!!  Thing is he was an absolute sweetheart, do anything for anyone fella.  I wanted to be his secret santa so I could buy him a belt!!
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Have to admit-I really do actually pull them up and say 'ur arse must be freezing luv'

Mind u that's because he's my kid brother and I'm allowed to embarrass him and his mates on a night out...thankfully my son has no chance of losing his pants coz of his whopping bum and his skinflint dad refusing to buy him jeans he can grow into...

Anyone been tempted to flick ice into the void tho?? It's rather hilarious when drunk and gives everyone a giggle x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL there was a lad walking past us when we were sat in the car (although he looked about 30 so he should know better really) and he was actually having difficulty walking as he couldn't stride properly kind like women wearing knee lenght tight skirts .  another fail . .
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Know what you mean tcat. Saw some very strange yoof fashion in Glasgow last weekend. Very very tight drainpipe goth-type kecks with the crutch a couple of inches above the guy's knee.   Not only did they look rather bizarre to an old fuddy duddy like me but was absolutely hilarious when he started running for a bus LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Not the same but similar,.. a guy i used to work with told me that when he was a young teenager, his poor long suffering dad was crouched in the garden doing some weeding. Due to this he was showing a large amount of butt-crack.   Our intrepid young man decided it would be a great idea to pull the wings off a wasp, and drop it down the crack of his dad's arse !   Poor dad ran into the house with his pants round his knees !   I was crying with laughter when he told me this  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 727 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption