No more pies!! Help!!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2011 10:25:03 by potnoodles | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Those of you who know me will have been told the story of how the handle fell off my oven door on Xmas Day!! Been managing perfectly well without until yesterday when.....the whole door fell off mid-bake LOL
Before investing in a new one, I thought I'd just ask if anyone had a free-standing electric oven (fan would be good !!) going begging!!
A long shot I know, but realise that often people get rid of perfectly good ovens when having a kitchen re-furb so thought no harm in asking!!
Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aw shucks Alice, I just took mine to the tip this morning...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Could have got you a great one last week because JP's mum and dad just fancied a change but they let the men take it away when they delivered the new one!  Sorry hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yeah!! I'm right..they're out there somewhere!! Have a good feeling about this one Thumbs Up

XK....you joking again??? If not, get back to that tip asap LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz Alice - u know meClown   But V has given me an idea: Why not go round all the Kitchen People and ask to be informed if they get an old cooker in from a refurbishment? Or a trade-in from the Electrical People?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try your local Freecycle.org, you might get lucky.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Try your local XK, you might get lucky...EmbarrassedWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Thanks sldy...will do that next week after the camp. 
XK...you been on those funny coloured tablets again ?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Right you lot...I expect to return from Friskney with an in-box filled with offers ( for unwanted ovens of course!!) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Come on folks dont let me down Alice needs a cooker i need the pies there must be one somewere in the area if it's not to far away i could pick it up Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*tries to imagine Bill with a cooker as pilly!*LOL

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Bless you Sir William Big smile 
Lots of free apples here but no pie-making Unhappy

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

so has anyone found Alice a cooker yet                                                                                                                                                                              
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hey Alice you can come round to mine any time to use my fan oven!
as long as I get the first slice of pieBig smile

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Not looking good so far :<< Nothing on freecycle. Off to try gumshoe..or is it gumboot?? Or gumtree???!! thank goodness for google LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i like gumball,

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I prefer gobstoppers...                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

So do we XK lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I was thinking, how many gobstoppers would it take to shut XK up                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

they havent made that many yet Bill, even if you counted everyone that has ever been made LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1753 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption