Rock and Blues

26 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2007 14:03:05 by RC | Go to original / last post
naughty 1's Profile
naughty 1

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

going to rock and blues next month any 1 from or near Bolton,Manchester going down on thurs morn fancy meeting up and join in going down so im not on my own all the way i get lonely lol cheers all and i'll see u there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

A few of us will be there Thursday afternoon hun but I'm going up the way ( North rc! ) so will meet ya there!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im goin to lol see ya there LOL

old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

i might go naughty im in yorkshire tell me more about it an where is it                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

http://www.rockandblues.uk.com/

there u go ogb

old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

cheers rc i think i may look out of place a bit but cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no one can look out of place there mate so get ya sen there ok lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i wanna go but will need to wait til later naughty but im such a slow rider you would get fed up waiting anyway     y would you look out of place ??? ogb     Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

westhoughton calling, doin france again this yr fancy it                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

fancy putting photographs on at this time of night like that ive come over all dithery lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

when you going to france you going with naughty then Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

the france thing sounds good - not far for me to pop down and meet you.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

welcome to bm boomboom Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

oh is boom boom new im sorry hello boom boomEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hiya boom boom welcome to bm, Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

welcome boomboom - nice new piccie storm Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

got my rock n blues ticket today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

I so want to do this one but cash is in short supply right now so will wait and see when are you going RC?? Is it very far from your house I think not Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im goin up on the thursday nel..... r n b 10 mins from my house lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

cant wait to see ya all there PARTY TIME lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 820 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption