On my holidays!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 14:50:11 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

As of Thursday afternoon I am officially on my holidays until I get home Monday.   What does that mean?  Nobody BUG me at the rally this weekend!!!   I gave the same warning before the KISS rally, and one person (you know who you are) still managed to wind me RIGHT up at 3am on Saturday morning.   By attending the rally you legally give me permission to bitch-slap your face if you moan at me about the site, any member of the site, or even speak to me in a non-cheery voice.  Ouch LOL   (Someome please see if I'm joking!)   As for emails... I'll try and check as much as I can, but there's no internet on the ferry over and I'll be enjoying myself most of the time at the rally (I hope).   Thanks for your understanding, and watch out if you wind me up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

typical,,,,dragging a post out to boost your karma rating LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

ok matt try no to bug you but you may find that the chickens and cockerels may do watch it as land lady counts them so if any go missing we'll blame youLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Craig... All my posts are worth double Karma  ;-)   (joking before any Karma-counters cry!)   Aprilia.. I'm in a nearby B&B so you can't blame me!  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

so m8 , if i decide to visit just for the friday night and bug you  .......... lol LOL do i still get that jd ?
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha nope... you didn't get up on the stage to support me during the Karaoke! That was the deal.   If you make it to Saturday without bugging me I'll consider buying you a fanta.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

oooo a fanta !! nice,, sat begin`s straight after midnight,,  not when you crawl out of bed dont forget lol    { slopes off calcalating how many shots in a fanta can }                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

HAHA  fool boi.   Good point though.  Mind you, if the KISS rally is anything to go buy, I could give you water after midnight and you wouldn't have a clue!  Beer  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Boss Man .... he had witnesses lol Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

and you expect  me to see midnight , LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, I think we should respect Matt's wishes, and leave him be.   (I'll just 'chat'Hug to his girlfriendHeart instead)Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol XK, I'm gonna buy a disguise for her so you guys wont find her  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ay up, anyone gotta camera? Matt's gonna get his wallet outShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

It was caught on camera last time too!!   http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720...3939_n.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I see no wallet, just a gay bloke trying to look inconspicuous in a dayglow jacket, carrying a beer, which , no doubt, someone has just bought him!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hahaha oh the cheek!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Ooooo if your on holiday does that mean you are goingt o buy me some rock wahooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

and a post card Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Don't ask for much you lot do you?  Cool

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Post card eh ................... best remind Ken to leave a slot in the tent zip so you can post it Boss Man lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 973 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption