MCN Live Skegness 2012

677 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 20:36:57 by Riggy66 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I think he is THE STIG !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Welll.... its taken me four days... but finally recovered from an amazing four days of fun, laughter, meeting new people and hearing great music... I only wish I had been able to mix with many more MB members, but those I did meet were amongst the most friendly people I have ever met... If only MCN was on more than once a year... def going to next one.... oh yeh I was Phantom of the Opera on Fancy Dress night... oooohhh.... my head hurt the next day... but boy was it worth it.. Thanks to all... and anyone coming through Whitchurch Shropshire then theres an open house waiting... and coffee always ready... John
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Jackie, I dunno about a pic, I'd settle for a translator/interpretor, Icey writes/talks like he's acting in a Shakespeare play. Confused Smile   BBZ62 said  she was the one in fancy dress as a silhouette. LOL   LOL, BBZ62, iceybusa is a MAN not a woman                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Can anyone check MCN to see if we got a mention in the paper and/or our group photo printed?  I got it to their editorial team via my account manager but I can't get a copy of the paper yet to check it cos im outside UK

Thx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hadf a look in the paper cant see the group pics only seen 1 member in the pics and thats mickey moo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sandi, that's coz Everyone without a profile pic has a female silhouette.

How else are we meant to know without looking at their life history. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Z62, sometimes WITH a pic we still don't know lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

That's very true and still true when we meet some. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha loving Dave's new photo, I just wet myself laughing                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

''hey icey we will understand and accept you but how do we recognize  you if we dont know what you look like'' GPWM                                                                                                                                                                              
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

''I think he is THE STIG !!!!!!'' Glol... Gosh...i wish                                                                                                                                                                              
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

'' ntion was Jackie, I dunno about a pic, I'd settle for a translator/interpretor, Icey writes/talks like he's acting in a Shakespeare play. Confused Smile''   My apologies, my intension was and is more than an act, Shakespearian or no.   Sorry [/shuts up]                                                                                                                                                                                 
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Icey .... Chill Hug

But what does 'GPWM' mean?

(Am prepared to be thoroughly shown up as stupid Confused)                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

whispers to Riggy.... Good Point Well Made                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands

I Heard you !Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I've seen Icey and his secret is safe with me !!! although he could be The Stig!!!!

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Thank you Feisty Smile  

Will accept my stupidity as just another facet in my flawed personality. (Would never have worked that out)

But it's nice on planet Riggy LOL

And Ian .... I have a few secrets for you love Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption