MCN Live Skegness 2012

677 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2012 20:36:57 by Riggy66 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Riggy, sorry to disappoint but I've looked for bad photos of me and I seem to have been pretty much over dressed for "MOST" of the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mmmmm wonder how many of the 280 i took lol ............. am guessing prob just 1 LOL

Agree with Boss Man regarding thinking before adding pics, the weekend was fab lets not spoil it by somebody being unhappy about pics off them Thumbs Up

Half naked men ................. off to take a look ............. weres my glasses !!!!!

Ps Clarkee that was only half of them wahoooooooooooo
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

In: Moreton In Marsh
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Didn't see many of you (my fault) but had a good/fantastic time.   Great venue, next year is a must for me/us [/hugs]   ...icey and lawn [/love]   Xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Icey wouldn't have recognised you anyway lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BJ, she was the one in fancy dress as a silhouette. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hahaha Dave u cracked me up just then  LOL

Yea can't wait for next year, hopefully get over to  the UK more and more as my back starts to get better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that a promise, or a threat?Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

Indeed you wouldn't have BJ (soz).   Will correlate opportunity and availability and be along to yours at some time soon to show my face.   Best regards...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Icey, I repeat,just for u this time...
  Is that a promise, or a threat?Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fantastic picx from Skeg... looks like you all had a fan bloomin tastic time Big smile...   fancy dress pics are brill... cant tell who half the peeps are but sussed some of em Wink.... brill x                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Well thanks and well done  to all for taking photos, and for whoever has to sort out the rubbish ones from the good ones... (Matt) I guess that's a disadvantage from getting a growing number of people on BM ... oh dear .... glad I don't have to do it !!! Guess all the photos reflect the good weekend that was had though !!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Was great to catch up with old friends and new....had a great time...                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hey icey you'v been on here more than 6 months now is't it time we had a piccy of you!!!!!!!!! and more important of lawn, i presume that's your lady friend and not the front garden?

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

The pics that have been added are fantastic - i've added a few more this morning, missing you all Hug price of living a million miles away hehehe xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I second that one BOBKAT.
Some really good people on here.
Going to check your piccies now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey is that really me !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Late i know but thanks to having to come back Sunday nite and go in on a 24 hour shift on monday this is the first time i can get to say a big thank you to one and all for making it a brilliant weekend
good to meet some new faces too sorry i didn't get round all of you but next time eh
BIG thanks go to my other (better) half just for being you babe xx
Looking forward to the next meet
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

''hey icey you've been on here more than 6 months now isn't it time we had a piccy of you!!!!!!!!! '   What i look like is irrespective (respectfully), what i say and what i do is important, the generics that nurtured my looks is out of my  control and unimportant, the way i handle myself, the way i filter myself through the experiences of my life says who i am, not the generic supersensitive of my past. My looks are not me, the 'me' i share with you is..Please feel free to ask but please also know that my physical self is of little importance.   ....icey                                                                                                                                                                             
iceybusa's Profile
iceybusa

'' Icey, I repeat,just for u this time...   Is that a promise, or a threat?Wink ''   The choice is  in your! hands. I could never threat but often feel the sincerity to promise. My spirit would not allow me to threat but equally so, it would want me to promise. Sincerity is the mark of an ego that is in balance and a want and need that is not.    Sincerely...i hope and want  that you understand and accept me...   ..icey                                                                                                                                                                                
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

hey icey we will understand and accept you but how do we recognize  you if we dont know what you look like                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6399 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption