You are a biker if...

4 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 12:17:46 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You call your bike your woman Your best friends are named after animals i.e. Otter, Rabbit, Turkey, etc... Your best shoes have steel toes Every left shoe you own has a black spot on it from the shift lever You owned three different bikes before you ever owned a car You think Easy Rider has held up pretty well after all these years When you refer to Captain America, you mean the bike and not the comic book hero You know that Marlon Brando rode a triumph in The Wild One and not a Harley Davidson You also know that it was Lee Marvin who rode the Harley in The Wild One You idea of jewellery is chains and barbed wire You watch bike shows on TV whilst relaxing in your armchair, drinking beer and buying bike gear off the internet You can tell what kind of bugs they are by the taste You’re only sunburned on the back of your hands and neck You carry around a crushed beer can in case you park your bike on uneven ground You have bike parts in your house and clean them as if they are ornaments You don’t know how to turn on the washing machine, but you have 4 different kinds of cleaners for your bike You carry a picture of your bike in your wallet You wave at bikers, even when you are in your car Your 3 piece suit consists of, leather trousers, a leather vest and a leather jacket Your other suit is a rain suit You wake up next to your other half, and your first thought is if your bike will start You plan your holidays to Florida to coincide with the rally at Daytona     You take your kids for a ride on your bike before they can walk You can’t remember your kids’ names or birthdays, but you can remember that Harley Davidson made the Knucklehead, Pan Head, Shovel Head, Evolution and Twin Cam 88 Your screen saver on your phone/computer is a Motorbike The staff at the local bike shop know your name Your tent is blue                                                                                                                                                                                 
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

hmm don't match a couple of them so does that make me a 95% biker??
LOLLOLWacko
WackoLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And I was doing so well...but my tent is beige! Sod it!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

mm i got 24 of them ???? so im i a biker ???                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1855 seconds. There are 843 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption