MCN Live share of apartment

24 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 17:56:26 by Minnie the Minx | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi guys, I would like to go to the mcn live but need some one to share with so, if you've got a spare  place or are looking to go and haven't booked please PM me ta Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I wont be sharing a place but I wanna go.  When will it be, do you know?                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's the end of April next year. You may still be able to book at last years proces if you are quick.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No i wont need to, I'll get my account manager at MCN/Bike Magazine to post me some tickets for free  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Lucky you Matt. i guess it's not what you know Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i guess he should be able to give you the dates then matt?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

definitely not what you know, but how much you spend on advertising every month haha.   Saying that i've told them I'm cutting all advertising until next summer now.... so maybe my tickets just disappeared too.  As has my free subscriptions to the mags lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mmmmm Boss Man drunk in fancy dress .................. my brain is now working overtime lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

You should come to Holland for Carnaval in February                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Do you dress up in your usual VIllage People attire prey tell, and is Joyce aware of your fetish ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

No, penguin this year...   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Sign0101   poor Ian
Matt's Profile
Matt

Who's Ian?   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Me Matt!!! suppose I had better put some inane drivel in here so my karma points aren't affected lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Funnypost  Nice one Ian.   Ian I have posted details about the MCN now, hope it's of some use to you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pretty sure you will find somebody who is looking to share costs Ian, hope you have better luck then me, last year i ended up with a Yeti !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Did you traded Mr Ken for a Yeti last year then, or are you talking about the year before BEEEEEEJ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

No Bob, we only did MCN back in April this year and Ken was most definately there......he did the driving if you remember.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bob i said last year lol i meant 2009 not this year , stop tryingt o get me in trouble you plum !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Jackie, you were right first time, it was last year, 2010 !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7676 seconds. There are 426 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption