OMG ... Will he get the prison sentence promised?

19 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2012 00:42:18 by suzyamki | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shocking video shows off road biker racing through streets of Manchester with three-year-old boy perched on petrol tank

Shocking footage of a biker pulling high speed stunts on an off road motorbike as a three-year-old boy clings on has been released by police.Ryan Ward, 23, careered through the streets of north Manchester on the scrambler with the little boy.

The child, who was not wearing a helmet, is seen straddling the petrol tank as Ward performs wheelies.The bike veered on and off footpaths at speed during the 16-minute journey.The scenes were captured by a police helicopter which chased Ward from above.

Officers in the helicopter observed him weaving through the streets and kept colleagues on the ground updated.The child’s ordeal ended when Ward realised he was being watched and dropped him off. Ward then pushed the bike through the streets before being arrested.

Ryan Ward, of Hilldale Avenue, Blackley, has admitted charges of dangerous driving and child cruelty following the incident on the evening of June 5 last year. He will be sentenced on November 22.

Another case where we hope the 'lengthy prison sentence' promised by the judge is just that ! This man was already banned from driving !! 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/10/11/mot...-23482009/

Shows the police footage                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jeez wot a plonka.                                                                                                                                                                              
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

holy sh*t.. unbelievable

YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1461...etrol-tank Some of the police footage, crap wheelies!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

You should see the longer version Yid ...It went on for 16 mins,  the bloke is a total idiot & SHOULD (not convinced he will) get the whole library thrown at him never mind the book.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

makes you wanna punch the guy in the face... what an absolute tosser (excuse my german)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL @ Matt ... If thats German hon ... you & I are both fluent in it cos the same thing went through my head Thumbs Up only there was a Censored in there after absolute                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

an absolute censored tosser?  That doesn't make sense  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I will whisper it to you this weekend when I see you Wink

I will be keeping an eye on it tho for 22nd Nov as thats when he gets sentenced                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Keep us posted, u know I'll forget to check his sentence                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whatever his sentence - this is what I touched on in the other thread - He should not be allowed to hold a driving licence ever again - he has completely the wrong atitude to driving/riding.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Don't think that will stop him T .. He was on a ban at the time of this offence :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This took place June last year.
Why has it taken so long to get to court?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no a ban wouldn't stop him but theres two reasons why I would prefer permanent ban for people like this 1/ acts as a deterrent to other people 2/ driving while DQ'd gets an even more severe punishent - i.e. straight into prison, and if on release he is caught driving again - prison again - longer sentence.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

a ban will encourage reform... a lifetime ban will guarentee he drives without a licence in future.  That also means no insurance etc.  Just another problem on the road.   Give someone a 3 year ban and at least they can work towards being a better driver/person, and they might just stay off the road for them 3 years (unlike this clown).  Ban someone for life and they are just gonna say "oh well, might as well drive today cos I wont be given a licence ever again anyhow".   Also, there's nothing stopping someone from going to France/Germant/Holland to get a driving licence which entitles them to drive in an EU country until it expires.  I'm still using my UK licence in Holland                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

think we will have to agree to disagree Matt - but thanks to shows like Top Gear (and others) some people can't tell the difference between the playstation and real life where other members of the public can be affected, injured, even killed.   I take my driving and riding quite seriously, and when I was instructing I paid through the nose to make sure I was legal and had all bases covered. People who flout the law and drive completely irresponsibly really *&^S me off. Most are a lost cause and frankly don't deserve a drivers licence - period   like I said ban them - for good, and if they get the idea in their head that "I might aswell just drive cos I willl never get a licence" then its a prison sentence, then a heavier one, and then an even heavier one. no second chances - People are dying on our roads in large numbers - if the same amount of people were dying of a disease then the public would be in uproar if nothing was done. unfortunately the general public seem to take it as a personal insult if they are stopped due to their bad driving, although the general standard of the people stopping them (ie the police) is dropping too.                                                                                                                                                                               
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

when me & the vmax wrote off a Transit / Renault van the driver was over the limit, previous bans & no licence, no insurance.. not the first time he'd been caught, obviously.  £200~ fine, community service and no doubt back on the road, licence or no licence.  I have no answer to the problem, sorry, just refreshing my desire to take out his kneecaps...
TonyG's Profile
TonyG

In: london

O poo. The thread you gave seems not to exit anymore. wanted to see crap wheelies                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Oh dear ajg, Was that a spelling mistake?  From YOU? Did you mean "exist"? Or was that a deliberate spelling mistake oh wise one                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption