honda cx500

6 Posts | Latest reply on 31/10/2011 23:06:23 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looking for front forks and brakes for a cx500 1983, any got any odd bits in the back of the garage                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Have you tried David Silver Spares Mic? They can supply most parts for Hondas, and not usually too badly priced.                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

hiya mic ... 
 super dream forks and brakes are the same but watch out for the front wheels some are 19" and some are 18" and the single disk front wheels come with a blanking plate take that off and you can convert to twin diskThumbs Up had this fun with forks with my first custom build ... hope this helps ...............                                                                                                                                                                               
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

cheers simon and nellie , i found a bloke who only charges a £10 an hour and passed my baby on to him and ebay , hoping for the best and on my return from france it will be back together in one piece                                                                                                                                                                             
nozz's Profile
nozz

In: Helansburgh

If you ever need anything else try Wemto.com they list loads of stuff and dead cheap for most jap bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

cheers nozz , i will keep that on the back burner , Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 913 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption