hi 2 all \\,,/ Thumbs Up

22 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2011 16:15:49 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
MonkeyUk's Profile
MonkeyUk

In: watford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi 2 all

my name is lloyd nickname by friends ( monkeyboy)..  a name well earned lol..

im 39 into my motorbikes bigtime, love riding working on and watching on tv.  me and my friends try and fit in a ride every weekend,just for fun..im prity laid back, and like most things ?

i found bikematch on facebook, and ive always wanted a girlfriend who was into bikes, like myself.... so here i am... ??

podnil's Profile
podnil

In: Manchester

Hi there Lloyd and a great big welcome to Bikermatch.

There`s loads to see and do on the site.........in fact some weekends it`s a case of toss a coin to decide on which event, rally, ride-out or meeting to attend. I`ve been a member for a little over a year now and in that time I`ve attended a fair few events and I`ve even met my beautiful partner, Hazelnut, from the site, who like me is well into her bikes.
Hope you meet someone too mate.

Ride safely,
Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi MonkeyUk / Lloyd and welcome to the club Smile    Check out the events calendar to see if there's anything happening in your area, or you could organise your own gathering.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome enjoyWink                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Welcome waters always warm jump in and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi there Lloyd/Monkeyboy, welcome to BM - this is a really friendly site and I have met some amazing mates through it.  There's loadsa events, so enjoy!!!!!! Maybe bump into you at some point or catch you in chat.  All the best, stay safe and happy Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi there MonkeyBoy  (love it)

Hope your enjoying BM (basically mental) jump in with your boots and and get yourself to the first meet that you can :)

Any questions or queries (o er mrs) just Prod a Mod , you can find a list of them under site staff at the bottom of the page :)

Mind as well that is now newbie tradition to buy me a mint choc chip ice cream on our first meet wahoooooo

BJ x
MonkeyUk's Profile
MonkeyUk

ive defo found the right place, all the girl's look mental
 in there profile pictures, heheh Hug 
hum? ice cream for free, goto be a forum law.  trying it on, with a newb! on first post.. lol  agreed if we are ever at the same meet!...

big thank you, TOOOOO you for your replys, i'll look into the events, im a all year round rider, and i aint got a arse to get numb, on the bike, so distance aint a prob... lol

ahhhhh! pizza man at the door Tongue

Thank you again all , \,,/ \,,/ \,,/

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Monkey, welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up As has been said, check out the events & see what you can get along to - we've actually got a camping weekend coming up @ Friskney near Boston this weekend if you're up for it Big smile   PS don't eat the crayons!!Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HI & welcome to BM Handshake ENJOY                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

all the girl's look mental  Let's see...   Sandi the Viking Kay in a basque Bobbie doing her grizzly bear impression BJ playing at 'sandcastles' and a late entry from Stella,smashed as usual   Gotta say, monkey, spot on!Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

HELLO MONKEYBOY. HOPE YOU ENJOY (THAT RHYMES, I'M A POET :-)  )

optimisticgirl's Profile
optimisticgirl

In: Cambridge

Hello All - I'm not sure who's saying hi to who but thought I may as well join in !     It must be so easy to spot us new ones .......

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HI Optimisticgirl,

Welcome to the madhouse world of BM Dive in & Enjoy.HandshakeThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and Welcome to you both Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not so easy to spot u, optimisticgirl - no piccy!   But Welcome anywayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
MonkeyUk's Profile
MonkeyUk

massive thank you 2 all the new replys...can i add to my statment,i  think all the fella's, aint that far behind the girls..cant wait for my first meet up.. gonna be fun fun fun !!!
i'll remember to brings my sweets ?

and hello to optimisticgirl \,,/ \,,/ Evil Smile

MonkeyUk's Profile
MonkeyUk

Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Warm welcome to BM can see you will fit in here just fine n dandy LOL
Keep eyes pealed  on the forums/events so not to miss out on all the fun ride outs and get togethers.

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Monkey, a bit late but welcome to the site, have fun mate!!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 939 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption