photos

4 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2007 07:48:00 by Matt | Go to original / last post
oldbiker's Profile
oldbiker

In: llandudno
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to every one,I have tried to send a photo but my skills/knowledge sadly lacking.As there are many people on this website without a photo could some knowledgable person offer some help.I sent a file but it was too big and was rejected. Thanks Oldbiker.Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Sounds like you just need to resize 9make it smaller) it OB.
You can do that in Paint, Photo Shop or any programme like that.
Hope this helps.

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

failing that email it to matt he helped me do mine                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I wrote a guide, and also posted up a program you can use, in the Help section... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/help.asp#3   Hope this helps.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 1324 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption