Brum Nite Out - 8 October

35 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2011 23:06:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

hope theres not to many bad heads this morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine is lol! Whose idea were those bloody shots pmsl!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I got bad head and I only had 2
Must try harder                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Another fab night with great pals  Big smile   I think that the birthday boy had a good timeParty   Thanks everyone Hug                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

Next brum nightout 22nd-10-2011 Acocks green                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I was told the shots were started by BOSS MOM A great night out, and head is fine i think!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They were not my idea, they were Amber's!  I told her no and then we were somehow all drinking them

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol! Well, thank you anyway, was good to see you all!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

no worrys graham your welcome on the nights out the next is in a few weeks                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

fab nite out with strange folk always a good combination lol

cheers everyone xx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who you callin strange oh brummie one lol! I can't make the next one, but will hopefully see you all at the other party in November.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Tut tut no extra hobbit points for you for not coming along lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know, blame the ex wife she's changed the day i have my daughter Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

No worrys mate there will be loads now as the weekend stuff ends so we do the night outs                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers oh sausage king! You are too kind!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption