Brum Nite Out - 8 October

35 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2011 23:06:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A few of us are having a night out at The Harvester, Tanhouse Farm Road, Solihull this Saturday to celebrate a certain member's birthday.   Free door with a band - 51 Stone are playing (rock/blues covers).   Should be a good night if anyone wants to join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I will be there,   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

count me in (unless i ve got blown away by then)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Im going to be there

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I should hope so, I need a chauffeur x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

can i wear my special hat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

later Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kwakadoodledoo will be popping along too! Looking forward to seeing you all Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will be good to see you again Graham, don't let Trish convince you to drink vodka though! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, really looking forward to it, and hey, vodka's better than a mix of everything lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone else coming along to this Saturday night?  There's a pool table and dart board if anyone's feeling competitive and fancies taking on the Midlands Mafia lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can i buy a tshirt lol LOL
and if i have a drink in one hand, and a dart in the other - run for cover!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awww bugger! we're off to Brands this weekend. Hippo Birdys to the birthday one PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I'll be there with the birthday person in tow looking the part i may add !!!

All are welcome to come join us :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a good time at bsb Stella!
BJ, is that you looking the part, or the birthday div lol?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

The birthday Div in all their finery lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BRUM DAY! WOOHOO!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Another 'closet' hobbit LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dunno, don't think i can drink well enough lol! Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

We don't drink!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 905 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption