NEC BIRMINGHAM 19th -27th nov 2011

71 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 08:59:33 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well i will be there on the Sunday and think there will probable be quite a crowd of us who will of  been to the Christmas party on the Saturday night so anyone doing the NEC why not do the party as well

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me and Debs are going on Monday 21st. Smile Already have my shopping list ready!!!  Though we will be going there and back the same day as I have to work on Tuesday...  If you do go on Monday kaycat it'll be lovely to meet you!   xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

hoping to make Sunday 26th depending on how much inkerhol imbibed the night before LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

cool lolo will have to meet up befo xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Does anyone know if the shows a good place to grab some bargains on quality bike gear ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Last year got a deal on good leather trousers, year before on a leather jacket, i am happy with them.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Best deals at the show are on the last day as thay dont want to take stuff back so later it gets the better deal you get unless somone beats you to it lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm heading over on the Saturday, hopefully bargains and stuff left in my size!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Cheers guys, looks like the saturday for me then with the car Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Rooster Roo, rockyv11 and I are going to be there on the Saturday aswell.  Not sure how rockys getting there but I'll be getting the train over from Telford.  Seeya there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like I'm also accumulating people from the air arms forum that I'm on too!  This is all good!!  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

Ok i'm stuck with what to do?  My bike is being displayed in the custom xtreme stand so I have to be there on the 18th and collect it on the last day, so not sure if I should just have a full day on the Sunday and wait until it needs to be packed up (so to speak)?

Got to find out from Stu at BSH how this is gonna work and if I just have a pass on the last day?

Can we try to sort out a day for us to meet up etc as I'm the new kid on the block and it'd be cool to meet some members for future events?

thanks
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

freewheel there will be alot of us there on the Sunday who have been to the BM Christmas party the night before are you at the party                                                                                                                                                                              
freewheeler1973's Profile
freewheeler1973

In: Leicester

not too sure buddy?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ian & I will be popping over & saying hi to everyone on the Sunday 

I managed to get a good deal a couple of years ago on winter jacket & trousers 

For the ladies going 'girls bike 2' usually have a stand there, with lots of clothing that fits our lumps & bumps ... oops I mean curves Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LUMPS and BUMPS are good shell dont knock them we guys love them wink wink   as for curves those are things we go round fast on two wheels lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah ... I wondered why you always go TEC when i am in my leathers Loon Wink

LMAO                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I only do that because I have bad habits (or is that hobits lol) allegadly   No on a serious note i enjoy being at the back and keeping my fellow bikers safe                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption