NEC BIRMINGHAM 19th -27th nov 2011

71 Posts | Latest reply on 08/12/2011 08:59:33 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

NEC BIRMINGHAM 19th -27th nov 2011

Opening Times

19th November – 27th November 2011

10.00am – 5.00pm on Weekdays

10.00am – 6.00pm on Weekends

All tickets are valid for any one day of the Show - 19th – 27th November 2011. You can book online or call 0844 581 2345.

PRICES IN ADVANCE

ADULT   £16.00

CHILD (6-16)  £6.00

SENIOR (+65)  £10.00

ON THE DOOR PRICES

ADULT £19.00

CHILD (6-16)   £8.00

SENIOR (65+) £12.00

enyone going Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

The BM Brum Xmas party is on Sat 26th which coincides with the last day at the NEC if anybody hadn't noticed lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Hi Kay

I'm going to this oneThumbs Up

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

what day u going onabike ???
think im going on the monday 21st (if i can book hols from work )

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Not fixed date yet ,was looking for room first at airport hotel or B&B                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

thats smart , but i think ill only get monday off lots happening in the swimming world in novemder

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Much disappointment in last years show unless I hear it is a lot better I will be saving the money for a tank of fuel                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Must admit, after last years show, Spesh isn't up for going to this years show!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

HFG have you been to the classic car and bike at the NEC was very good last year                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

nope, we aint been to that one yet.Ermm...mind you Spesh is a classic, so maybe we should LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i have never heard him called that before lol

I do know that you can pre book your tickets for this show and if you have more than 10 you get 1 free :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have also submitted the Classic Show to the events calendar for approval - not wanting to hijack Kay's thread, just thought I'd put it on here as show has been mentioned above.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Kaycat sorry my fault                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

???
lol if u say so jp

JP's Profile
JP

According to v its always my fault                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going on the last Sunday and then seeing Deep Purple in the evening.  Its my birthday present from my lovely little bruvver Big smile, it will be a great weekend
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Pity about that, we will miss you Jenny as we are going on the Saturday, hope you have a fab time seeing Deep Purple                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

bike show and deep purple in one day must be a head banger lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

ok who going and when ?

kaycat monday 21st

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm going on the 26th, cause it's my birthday and I can!!  Big smile   Will be getting the train from either Shrewsbury or Wellington - haven't decided where to leave the car yet for the day yet.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption