Insurance co. offer free forensic coding

10 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2011 02:25:56 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

MOTORCYCLE insurance firm Carole Nash are offering a free forensic coding kit to anyone taking out or renewing an insurance policy with them.

The kit comprises of a liquid and tamper-proof stickers. The liquid can be applied to all parts of your motorcycle and carries a unique ID which is registered on a database, easily accessed by the police. The tamper-proof stickers act as a visual deterrent to would-be thieves.

Carole Nash covers 300,000 motorcycles – equivalent to around 20 percent of all road licensed machines and they estimatethat theft costs the industry some £105m annually and reports that around 40 percent of theft victims actually then go on to leave biking.

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Moved to products and services!  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o sorry Boss did i post it wrong lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hehehehe titters quietly to myself at BJ's error :-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

......... sneaks up behind WB and pokes him hard then hides behind tree                                                                                                                                                                              
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

When I went to insure the Intruder Carole Nash's quote was one of the most expensive I had back.. five times the price of the cheapest (Devitt).
CN threw in what they thought were important add-ons etc - it's no surprise they can afford the offers/incentives, tbh ;)
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I agree with you Nash are not cheap!   I used them for the first time last year purely because they included breakdown cover whilst touring abroad.   With my bike being over 11 years old I had problems trying to get a stand alone breakdown policy.   Breakdown companies seem to think older bikes are not worth covering abroad and do not take into consideration mileage of bikes etc. My Trident that is 18 years old has only done 22000 miles and of course did not break down on a month tour in Spain. If I had a ten year old bike with 150000 on the clock I could have got a stand alone breakdown policy!                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Carole Nash Dead Dead wouldn't recommend them to anyone, way too expensive and the staff are useless IMO

If you have an older bike then try Footman James really good rates for those of us who have classic bikes and you can even stick a modern one on some of the policies together with your classic ( they also have breakdown as standard and yes it does cover abroad)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Cheers for that info FG   I will def try Footman James when the present policy is up!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Carol Nash give discounts to members of various MCC's, hence they have quite a large number of policies taken out by members of said clubs. This is probably why individuals who are not members of their listed clubs find they get high quotes. I returned to biking earlier this year and Carol Nash's quote was six times the price of Bennetts, who I eventually insured with.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4060 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption