What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

2067 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2023 09:58:33 by Quietman2 | Go to original / last post
Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

In: Carlisle
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

looking through Ebay I came across a dealer listing for a 1985 Austin Montego 1.6 estate in a fetching coulor of beige and the dealer only wanted £9,000.00 for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so I post "hi chat room" ....in the chat room

and I don't get one single reply!! 🤨🤣😂😂.......

... huge difference between bikermatch now and bikermatch years ago.....

sheesh!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
so I post "hi chat room" ....in the chat room

and I don't get one single reply!! 🤨🤣😂😂.......

... huge difference between bikermatch now and bikermatch years ago.....

sheesh!!!!!!!!...

It's the same when I view someone's profile or send a nod, very rarely get one back, messages too, very rarely get one back, even if it's just to say thanks but not interested, ignorance is rife.

Which is why I made the comment in the other thread, " Take everything as fake until proven otherwise " 🤣
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

All of which may be true but the Chatroom is somewhere people dip in and out of so it is very easy to miss a comment. Only this morning I missed a reply to my customary 'good morning' that I never expected anyone to reply to🙄People aren't necessarily ignorant or 'cliquey' just busy....
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Two lambs, curled up together in the middle of the road, thankfully the roads are quiet up here.
And, yes, I know they were still alive because the good looking one winked at me 🥰                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Whilst watching the qualifying highlights it amazed me as to the number of F1 drivers who apparently have no idea where their cars are in relation to the white lines... I'd hate to think what they'd be like on a public road or in a Tesco carpark 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

It is poor camera angles Strom67 the actual people that are pointing the ''skateboards '' where to go with there joypads cant get clear views as the puppets sat in driving seats would not be safe on supermarket car parks let alone a public road [o matter which country they in] Keep safe folks

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 591 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption