What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

2067 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/07/2023 09:58:33 by Quietman2 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Democracy at it's finest...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Interest being shown in the remains of my 'Donor Tiger' for a custom project , even before i've finished stripping it down completely..:)> most unexpected...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Blowing an Audi Q7 into the weeds..without using 5 or 6th gear,lol....unleashing a Speed Triple 955i should be made compulsory on sunny days off work..happy daze..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Posts on BM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just love it and all of us nuttas πŸ˜œπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Ž                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Third time this week,a phone call telling me i'd been in an accident..think i would have noticed one,never mind three..."bollocks and goodbye" seems to dispose of them,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud...being told i'm TOO YOUNG for somebody..!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Now that made me chuckle Jinx 🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Flattery will get you everywhere,it seems...haha                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud...getting blocked by the lady who told me i was too young for her...i'm 64,she's 58...duh?
Seems i'm on a roll at the moment,haha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Is she looking for a centenarian? Not sure we have one πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Receiving a PM saying "think you dodged a bullet there"..didn't know she owned an Enfield..!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Listening to Planet Rock and the following made me guffaw loudly;

30+ degrees today. 30 degrees in (states three places in abroad) feels like 30 degrees. 30 degrees in England feels like Satan pouring lava from his slipper into your mouth... 😲🀭πŸ€ͺ

Cheered me no end πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Pointing out to DA-man that cutting the power circuit to the garage while we're away ....... also turns off the freezer.
He's off the hook now with my son going over tomorrow to turn it back on.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Realising how much time i've wasted trying to be pleasant to people in the last 12 months..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud...wiping off anybody i don't recognise on my Falsebook page...πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laugh out loud..getting blocked for having a boring profile..i actually WARN people about reading it...sense of humour required,methinks..πŸ€”
Hmmm...perhaps i use too many words of more than two syllables..??                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Laughing out loud at TWO people,at least 150 miles apart,both blocking me on the same day..afraid you'll both need to develop a sense of humour,eventually...in the meantime,thank you both for helping me to dodge yet another bullet..pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

You do get about Jinx. So many blockages for such a likeable chap.. And so good at dodging Royal Enfields 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

This ..

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Motorists follow tanker for miles – only to find it is delivering mortar, not petrol...

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Two intrepid ladybird and butterfly hunters🐱🐱charging around the garden in the sunshine trying to catch their favourite prey, with a reasonable amount of success, I was impressed. Then I spent ten minutes hooting with laughter as they shot into the house when they found spiders πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. Scaredy Cats

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption