make a story using Movie quotes

38 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2011 01:01:29 by Littlefecker | Go to original / last post
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

it's clobberin' time - fantastic four                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

The lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked.   Braveheart                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

So don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining. The Outlaw Josey Wales                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

Oh, all right. But you watch me boy! I'm the hardcase you're up against out here.The Searchers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!       Gone with the wind                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

"you get the guns" lock stock                                                                                                                                                                               
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

You wanna fight. You fool. You damn stupid fool. Don't you understand? Can't you get it into your silly head? There are only eight champions in this business. Everybody else is an also-ran. The good's great, but the bad stinks! Don't you understand? The odds are you'll wind up a mumbling idiot! A STUTTERING JERK! WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME! GO HOME!Requiem For A Heavyweight                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

et go home et                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

if you need me, just call, you know how to dial, don't you ? you just put your finger in the hole and make tiny little circles - dead men don't wear plaid                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

walking the green mile dead man walking(the greem mile )                                                                                                                                                                              
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

Just keep holding handsDog Day Afternoon                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

"Comes a time when you have to abandon principles and do what's right"  - Southern Comfort                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross! - Dirty Harry                                                                                                                                                                              
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"   Apocalypse Now                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?Full Metal Jacket                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

to infinity and beyond....

toy story lol lol lolLOL

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

" The way we get into these scrapes and get out of them, it's almost as though someone was dreaming up these situations; guiding our destiny"      Robin in Batman (1966)                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

we'll we do lunch in ten minutes, we don't have any tea but we have coke and stuff - clueless                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5352 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption