Knott End wednesday 28 september

16 Posts | Latest reply on 28/09/2011 08:19:50 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy a meet up Knott End cafe wednesday evening 7.30pm (ish) for a Brew. ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

ello. I really fancy riding across to Knott End if the weather is like this tomorrow. Finally have the confidence to go for it on my little 125....unfortunately I don't fancy riding back to kendal in the dark so I might see you but I'll be in the car....Yup, I'm a wimp Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

If I can get away early enough from work I am hoping to make it Dave. Big smile

Minnie would be good to see you Thumbs Up.

Minnie the Minx

Blackberry! not seen you properly for ages Hug hope you can make it chuck! Daughter  just said she's lending me the ragtop, so I'm deffo coming....can't miss the opportunity to top up me highlights lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Where's the Knot End Cafe? Not heard of that one before...                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Knott End on the Wyre Estuary...In Lancashire on t'other side of the river to Fleetwood Anyway, who rattled your tent pegs? Tongue Thought you woz being a hermit under the Roaches
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Iain check out google maps.  It's not far from Blackpool, some lovely roads, we just need Triple1 there to take us round them Thumbs Up.

Yup Minnie would be lovely to have a chinwag with you Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Ah, go on then Big smile warp factor 9 Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Warp factor 9????!!!  Are you on another planet?

Hoping to be there about 6:30ish Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Well, just look him in that photo....I think he's got a touch of the vulcan about him don't you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

LOL, we'll check to see if his ears are pointy enough tomorrow night!                                                                                                                                                                             
stretchmark's Profile
stretchmark

In: Lytham

Might be able to get there as well but some work to do on the bike first :-( and mine deffo dont get up to warp factor 9 lol :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

Mark keep bluebottle away from choc cake always gets it in her ears,hehe 

bkr's Profile
bkr

C'Mon peeps its a lovely day & a nice ride out there plzzz                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

would love to go   but at work till 8pm tonight
have a great time there Big smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Knott End Cafe 01253 811 948 3 Ramsay Court near Peesall Knott End-on-Sea Poulton-Le-Fylde Lancashire FY6 0EA                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 1349 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption