Ride outs North Wales

77 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2012 19:30:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Thanks for invite.

Unfortunately i'm not on the road yet (got the bike but no licence :(), plus my kids are coming to stay next weekend.  hopefully i will be on the road in the spring.

Wes pu Hal

Duke                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Count me in then.
Lets hope it's not raining or I'll be looking like a drown rat by the time we get to Betws-y-Cowd :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Rough mileage Mold back to Mold is about 130. Easy to overestimate average speeds, but three riding hours should cover it, plus stops. Say four hours all told, so could be back at Mold 2.30-3ish.
I reckon it all depends on the weather - fine and mild could be brilliant, but wet and wintry, count me out!
Can't say that the Met Office forecast for next weekend is particularly brilliant - unsettled, heavy rain in the west and strong winds.                                                                                                                                                                               
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Thanks for the timings Wills but bah to the weather forecast, we'll see what next Sunday brings Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Just had a look at the route proposed for this ride.   I have to be back in Knutsford for 5:00, but if the ride gets back to Mold by 2:30 I should do that easily. So put me down for this one.   According to UK Weather, the 10 day forecast shows Sunday as being Dry - but none of them are that accurate days ahead.   John                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Hope this link works.......... meeting point in Mold at 10:30am, weather permitting of course!

http://g.co/maps/cdw9z

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Knew it wouldn't!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mold&hl=en&sll=...m&z=19                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

At 10:30 - That means getting up early - No lie in Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wink fingers crossed for the weather and me and steve will be there too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't make this ride out as will be going to the NEC for the bike show....

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

This should give folk an idea of the route.  Sorry it's sooo tiny!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wow...am dead chuffed to be invited!!! I actually live not too far away from Betws so could meet y'all there if you give me a rough arrival time please! Also, I'll be on a black Yam 600 covered in flowers and happy bees and I don't know any of you so I'll be loitering without any clear intent!!! So if you see me (bike is a give away and the vandals got to it last night so I have mismatching grips cus not strong enough to remove the one I don't want) could I be really cheeky and ask you to give me a wave or a thumbs up please?! If it helps, it's a bit flIpping cold here today!!!
Thank you sooo much for the invite,
Fi x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

..........still smiling!! Thank you very much x                                                                                                                                                                              
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Just look for the grumpy sod on the trike, I'm hard to miss :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh good grief...not long back in from walking the dog...........it's absolutely baltic here.  Am just of A55 Old Colwyn so if it turns cold during the day next Sunday, there's always a brew here if anyone wants to take a more direct route home...........grumpy trike owners welcome as long as your feet don't smell!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cry Sorry no can do anymore Cry but hopefully next time Wink Hi fifi im not too far from you in Denbigh, so if you ever looking to go out for a ride let me know Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is anyone coming out to play next weekend?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 331 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption