Ride outs North Wales

77 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2012 19:30:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello.... Big smile I know autumn is here and winter is just around the cornet but....are there any members who meet up in North Wales or willing to cross the border to have a pre christmas meet this neck of the woods????????????? I live in Denbigh and there must be riders on the site in the area who would join in a ride before it gets too cold or too much snow!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

YES.......................I know ive put cornet and not corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind youb I do like a cornet now or then Wink x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

That sounds great Hazel Thumbs Up.  Would it be a last minute thing due to the weather turning or do you have a date in mind?                                                                                                                                                                               
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby

With notice count me in                                                                                                                                                                              
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby

That's if you don't mind hanging around for my tractor                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Hazel, I spend an awful lot of time riding around Wales on my own...or at least I did to until I joined BM and joined in with loads of events this year Big smile

I'm up for a rideout, but won't be until after the last week of October. My weekends are fully booked for the next month, but I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if a date emerges.                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Hazel, I'm  just over the border on the Wirral, so I'm up for a ride out in North & Mid Wales, also have a pillion going spare if needed.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Could be tempted check out the events calendar and see what's free                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Count me in. I can see North Wales from my windows and the temptation to head for the hills hits me every day!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooohhhhh chuffed theres interest out there................firstly I dont have a date in mind was hoping someone else might who has more experience of our roads as I would definately be bringing up the rear Wink But we could do with something to see us over the autumn period thats in this area.....so you dont completely freeze to death before you get where you're going Tongue So ideas lads and lasses ????????????????? personally end of Oct may be out as im due to become a granny again!!!!!! but up for other dates Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Hazel I'm sure Peter27 and/or Desres could sort a route Thumbs Up.

As it was your idea I suggest you give folk a date otherwise it'll be new year before we find a suitable one.  And it sounds you might want to do this on a regular basis so folk will be able to get to one or another....

Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just a thought, all meet at Shell station, Mold. Stay on A494  Ruthin to Corwen, going through Bala onto Dolgellau then heading north on A470 going through Trawsfynydd onto Betws-y-Coed. Stop for chat and drinks. Join A5 to Corwen and back up A494 to Mold. Quality
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Sounds like a plan karl m, we'll wait on Hazel for a date and the thread can be moved to events Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

trawsfynydd road is awesome!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

i'd love to join you Hazel but i wont have a bike on the road [i'm a fair weather rider]                                                                                                                                                                               
Mubz's Profile
Mubz

In: Manchester

I am INN a new rider but will be awesome to be with everyone....... i drove in my car along that route and its awesome would be amazing to Ride this time............... can we do this on a week day ? as my next 3 weekends are booked :@ working :@ 

I believe end or October will be v.late as it will get cold ........ can some one step up and decide the date please :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hope someone can Repeat this in the spring.

By the time I have my cast off and am fit to ride again it will be too cold for me to do anything :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I'm a bit booked up from now till Christmas, just sooooo busy having a social life LOL  but am willing to join in if the dates suit or maybe something like a Christmas Ride Out if the weather is good ??   (and it depends on Stroggy's rota cos i pack my bike into cotton wool from now till spring ! )                                                                                                                                                                                  
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Your bike needs to be packed in cotton wool its so fragile                                                                                                                                                                              
tazant's Profile
tazant

In: halesowen

Dont need an excuse to go to wales i keeping dinkies surviving ..i,m game any time ....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption