Scarborough gold cup

13 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2011 17:58:31 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
ogris's Profile
ogris

In: Bury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great day at the races, got john macs autograph, and shook the mans hand, that was worth the trip alone.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Would love to have gone, but the Spesh was working. Aint been to Olivers Mount in donkeys years!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Was a brilliant day, I've added some pics to the events ogris Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Was there Sat, cracking day even had good weather!
Perhaps we should get organised and get some like minded BM ers together and make a full weekend of it, with camping and entertainment available it seems daft not to!
Any takers for next year, usually April, July and September?
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

Sounds like a plan Yid Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

McGuinness!???? pah!!!!!!Thumbs Down   Should have got Mr Farqs autograph instead!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thats 3 parties - me too Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

http://www.auto66.com/index.html

A bit of info here, hopefully a nice kind moderator will hyperlink it for me! xx

If we can agree on which meeting to target I can make further enquiries, any will do for me being on the doorstep!
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

unfortunately I can't say which one we'd be up for - it all depends on Al's shift pattern for next year & also which races he's going to be doing. I'd say just pick one & go for it, although Cock O' the North is always a good one?                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

Was thinking along those lines, with it being July that would give scope for an evening rideout, also with a name line that it could raise some interest amongst the ladies!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

......I have no idea what you mean.....ErmmShockedEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

couldn`t get there sat, but managed a ride over sunday afternoon, think i managed to avoid most the horrible shiny stuff from the sky, and stick with good old fashioned grey and damp!   some nice coffee stops and an ice cream made the trip though! (yes it really is the rule, seaside= ice cream)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption