Squires Sunday 18th Sept

35 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2011 09:12:00 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So who's going to be there tomorrow? Where abouts will you be?  Inside if it's raining  lol   Attendees List Karey (I'll be there about 1pm)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

1pm start   Attendees List XK Karey furybilly feistygirl stroggyman timhall Alice2 harryhonda geoffb2005 Bikeabill Mandy & co ??? Wills suzyamki                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Anyone else going? Smile  Tis lovely and sunny here today Thumbs Up   1pm start   Attendees List XK Karey furybilly feistygirl stroggyman timhall Alice2 harryhonda geoffb2005 Bikeabill Mandy & co ??? Wills suzyamki                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'll be there about half twelve.                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

my dad wants a drive over there because he has nothing better to do on a sunday and wants 2 see why we keep going there - lol so looks like i'll see ya all there around 1ish in the dam car :-( lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ photo!   Just warming Ziggy up....see you all there! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Leaveing now be there about 2ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What a nice little turn outThumbs Up Hug and Handshake all round. Tea , nosh and more tea. But best of all some good banter wiv some top peeps...and not one slap. Although Sandi did come close when I stuck my sword in her boob!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

hahaha @ XK!    Yeh I second that, it was a good turnout and great to see you all and meet the newbie..sorry forgot your name!!! sorrrrryyyyy!   Hope you all got home safe and not too wet!   I got absolutely drenched coming home.. 2 " of water in my boots..and only had a textile jacket and jeans on, ( i know.. i know!!)  it felt like I'd just climbed out of a lake when i got home.. must remember some waterproofs next time.. ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

you should have waited kaz. I set off 15 mins after you and had a nice dry ride home ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry to miss you all :<< Could have done with a few laughs!!
Thanks for the text XK...cheered me up. Next time guys !!!??                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

good to meet people and the newbies and managed to give a few cards to new potential members, i left the same time as HH  and also had a dry ride home, even had time for an 1/2 hour kip in a lay by LOL

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

The skies opened just as we were driving back through Leeds. Sheesh..talk about a tropical downpourShocked , one of those times when cars and bikes were just pulling on to the hard shoulder to wait for it to ease off.

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

It must have started raining about ten minutes after I left.  And then rained quite heavily non-stop for the next hour or so.

Luckily, it only took me about seven minutes to get home so I missed it lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

...you should have waited kaz. I set off 15 mins after you and had a nice dry ride home ha ha...   Grrrrrr i don't beleive that Martin!! Censored.. I think Ziggy was trying to tell me something.. cos he took a while to start, and then stopped t the gate and took a good few minutes to get going again.............. I should've waited..LOL   Awww Alice, shame you didn't come over, hopefully see you next time.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption