Squires Sunday 18th Sept

35 Posts | Latest reply on 19/09/2011 09:12:00 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy Squires this sunday - maybe a little pootle as well?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could always join us at Matlock XK?Wink It's ONLY 108 miles from you!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been there, done that, got the ice-creamBig smile   But look what happened last time I went on a rideout organised by BM! A little pootle into Wales turned into a 10 hour jobby!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi xk ill b there if weather ok ish what time we meetin                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Noon ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

gonna see what the weather is like and what stroggy is doing XK  if it's all good i'll see ya there Smile 

timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

I'll probably be there, around 2ish. Noon is lunchtime.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Not sure what the weekend has in store for me yet...but will be there if poss xx                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ten hours to get to Wales and back.  Doesn't seem too bad XK!

The other weekend I did the Borders and back in around seven hours, but that was moving some.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But we didn't do more than 200 miles tops!!!    (waiting for Nitro fannying about at every stop didn't help)Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Oh lol!

200 miles in ten hours!  That's an average of only ... erm ... no, sorry, can't work that out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

put me down as an almost definate depending on weather                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I'll bob down to say hello and have a plate of chips. Noon is ok with me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

i'l be there after the Spat Out of Hull rally but could be later afternoon

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll be there, might even go on Ziggy Thumbs UpLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

3M have just announced record profits, with their store in Barnsley reporting sales going through the roof!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Dropping my oldest off at Leeds uni on Sunday, so I'll try to pop over in the car. Probably more like 2-ish, though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Should be there about 2ish with Mandy and co.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

I will try to get along to this, would be nice to meet up with folks. A little ride out might be nice... but I could be hung over, as will be out late Sat night. Looks like there is a little leeway... anywhere between 12 and 2pm :-)

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Oi XK..what you trying to say??  LOL     yayyyy Cathy.. it will be good to see you again Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2656 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption