KISS Merchandise - after the event

42 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2011 09:23:48 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anyone would like to order a rally shirt who didn't get one then please PM me.  T-shirt is £10 and there will be a small P&P charge of £1 to send them out to you.   It is also possible now to order hoodies or zip-up fleeces and I will post details of those shortly once I've had another word with the printer.   Please can we keep this thread just for merchandise enquiries guys? Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

I'll have another tee v please, what's the price list of the hoodies and other stuff ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Me wonts tee shirt and hoodie                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

i'll have a hoodie when there ready to order please                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right, got the details for you all now:   Pullover hoodie sizes S, M, L = £18 Pullover hoodie sizes XL, 2XL   = £20   Zipped hoodie S, M, L = £20 Zipped hoodie XL, 2XL   = £22   Hoodie sizes vary from t-shirts and are as follows: S (40), M (44), L(48), XL (52), 2XL (56)   T-shirts (all sizes) = £11   T-shirt sizes are: Ladies Fitted S (10), M (12), L (14), XL (16) and 2XL (18) Mens M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48) XXL (50-52)   ALL T-SHIRTS AND HOODIES ARE BLACK WITH WHITE PRINT AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN OTHER COLOURS/VARIATIONS.   All prices include P&P which is obviously more expensive for the larger sizes of hoodie due to weight etc.  Special delivery available but would be extra cost.   Please PM me with your size and what name you want on the front if any.  Standard members can use the contact tab on the homepage and send a message through to Merchandising - please head it KISS merchandise if you can though to avoid confusion.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd love a hoodie too please if they are for sale                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Dont forget you owe me one x                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Are we not having a link like last time or is there a £ cost to that?   I might forget by the time I am ready to order one and then have to trawl back the zillions of pages Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would mean Matt setting it all up again plus we get charged Paypal fees because you can't mark stuff as a "personal payment" when you use those 'buy now' buttons because it acts like an invoice.   Payments will be by sending money through Paypal rather than me requesting it or by bank transfer if anyone doesn't have Paypal or good old fashioned cash if likely to meet up with me or BJ.   Info will stay on page 1 - hopefully the rest will just be people requesting stuff for me to PM them.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

nice one, thanks V x                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Can you keep one aside for me please, a T-shirt that is Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

large t and medium hoodie (pull over type) please!!   ta ly very muchly                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hoody pleaseeeee xl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Get your orders in folks, all hoodie and t-shirt details re price and size are on page 1 of the thread along with how to order.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will be placing a first order on Friday 16th if anyone wants to add to it.  Please PM me with the following details: Style - Mens/Ladies t-shirt, zipped hoodie or pullover hoodie Size (NOTE: t-shirt sizes are not the same as hoodie sizes) What you want printed on the front Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hey V, if you have anything that you would like me to take to the Roaches or the Autumn camping weekend, just let me know : )                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks hun, but everyone has paid postage so probably just as easy to get it out in the post, give you extra room to pack voddie or blankets xx                                                                                                                                                                             
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

how long is postage usually?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Only a few days once they are posted, not put the order in yet though from the rally, first order will go in tomorrow which will include those ordered over the weekend as well as since we've got back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Order has gone in and should be ready by this weekend.  Those who haven't yet paid for their order need to do so and I'll see if I can get it added on.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption