Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend

139 Posts | Latest reply on 04/10/2011 22:56:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night.   If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me.   Many thanks in advance for your support for this event.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Bandit Lover     Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Bandit Lover mandyoriginal1    Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit LoverMarkMandy.original1 Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night.   If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me.   Many thanks in advance for your support for this event.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1   Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oops sorry - my fault  - copy and paste not up to the job!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Not a problem Mandy Big smile     The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night.   If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me.   Many thanks in advance for your support for this event.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1   Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Hopefully gonna be there Friday, might have to take the bike to work to ensure a quick getaway though!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Added for you Yid Big smile   The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night.   If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me.   Many thanks in advance for your support for this event.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid   Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   Meeeeeeeeee Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid   Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK  Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Important Notice   Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us.   I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub.   I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can.     Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK  Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Camping Saturday only                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man

I-ronnie
Bandit Lover
Mark
Mandy.original1
Yid
XK
HFG

Sharky

Camping Saturday only

kwakarider

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Important Information   Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Important Information   Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay craig cw1066 Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Important Information   Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can.   Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay craig cw1066     Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man   I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay craig cw1066 _lone_rider      Camping Saturday only   kwakarider                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7822 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption