Photo uploads for KISS

11 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 20:49:53 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I know you're all dying to get the photos uploaded, but PLEASE can i ask you not to upload too many just yet?   When i get back home tomorrow (Monday) evening i will create "pages" for the events photos.   Right now there's already hundreds uploaded and they ALL load every time someone opens that page.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: I know my profile pic doesn't conform to the rules.... but you all know my identity and I'm only leaving it there for 24 hours.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Whats different,,,thats it,,,the specs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I noticed the server is running a little slower than normal. nothing to worry about tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

thanks Craig lol.   Phil, i just sent out the matchmaker alerts which I forgot friday.  It hits the database hard for 15 mins.  Running fine now again                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You still going round scaring the holy hell out of little uns then Matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Well u think that's bad he tried to set fire to a few of us in April lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol I'll get u next time

Does anyone have a good quality photo of me, bj n v on stage when I was giving them flowers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok folks, took me just 2 hours but you now have pages on the events photos...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=1   So get uploading (please just your BEST photos, as we are gonna have too many for this event).   Newest photos come at the END of the list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Just realised we already reached our 400 photo limit for the event.   I've increased the event photos limit to 4,000 now that we have pages.  Let me know if it's not enough                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Also added my favourite pics                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 935 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption