BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

133 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2011 15:16:59 by Stroggyman | Go to original / last post
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I took 2 earwigs home 1 in my boot and the other in my helmet which didnt fall out till i took it off...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lets just say i have a lot of homesick spiders here lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

OK peeps sorry for delay just worked out how to do it lol my pics are on.

TC All....

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My spiders are shivering.....they hadn't planned to move this far north                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

...  i ate all mine on the way home                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I  had an earwig move in but it soon got  the boot  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

WoW what an event must be the best rally i'v been to and it's all down to the organizers, what a brilliant event you put on for a first one it was stunning, i know how much goes into organizing something like this and you got it spot on, hope were going to have another next year.
 Thanks must also go to Matt without him we would't have a club and we all saw how much he enjoyed it, think we'll be seeing more of him now.
 Apologies to people who went on the mega ride out, even i didn't expect it to be quite as extreme as that and yes i did get you back a bit late.
 Hope to see most of you at the next big event we go to which will probable be the MCN Bulins do in April next year, not cheep but well worth it. 
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Just put some pics up. would like to say what a great event and you organisers did your self proud it was fantastic  Handshake to you all.  Also are the Abba tribute band taking bookings ?????
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

The rally pics are brill and really show what a fab rally it was and how much fun everyone had.   Many thanks to everyone for sharing them.     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mandi i believe they have disbanded lol

but the gay guy from Holland is starting up his own version of Village People i am told :)

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Well that's got to be the challenge for fund raising for KISS 2 surely ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Remind me, which one was the gay?                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

i think that Matts village people tribute act would be a fitting replacement for the now disbanded Abba act LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption