BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

133 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2011 15:16:59 by Stroggyman | Go to original / last post
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

oops, and Karen for taking our gear there and back Thumbs Up, and you know who for the" did i ask, or didnt i "? (you know who you are ?)lol
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I got a ride on a rocket
I got a ride on a rocket

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BJ, did you get a ride on a rocket by any chance; lol.   I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said. Not only my first BM event but also my first rally for years and what a fantastic weekend it was. Turning up on site and not knowing anyone at all, I was made to feel welcome and introduced to people from the start so thankyou to all.   I see some embarrassing photos of me have found their way onto the events photo page - revenge will be sweet when I finish editing mine and upload them; lol.   Thanks to everyone who put this together. It was a cracking weekend and you deserve medals, or in BJ's case a bar of chocolate - did you miss the last piece of chocolate BJ? It went missing from the control tent while you were riding a rocket LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Big smile An absolutely brill w/end...
Although the weather was'nt the best on the Saturday thoroughly enjoyed the ride out to the brecons Thumbs Up

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

ditto to everything thats already been said met some old friends and made new ones,well done to all who made it possible can't wait till number two!                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

What a Weekend???!!!! Thanx BM and all the organisers for such an awesome  Beer weekend!!!  Clap
Thanx to Boss Mum and all the others for all their hard work Clap Great to meet you Matt. Did you have a hang over after the rum??!!

The atmosphere was fantastic and so relaxed and fun!!

Thanx Beatle Juice and his friend (opps sorry forgot your name!!) for pitching my tent I did look like I was struggling with that pole!! Ermm

Thanx for Adam883, Wayne with an R, Richard and Neil for taking us (Me and AlisonB) under their wings!!! Clown

And thanx AlisonB for such a scream of a weekend!! 

Sumo what a star you are!!! and all the other lovely BM peeps I met and hope to meet again. Handshake

Kaz I loved your horny hat!!!
Heal quickly Deb x 

it was great to meet such lovely, funny people!!! Party
Until next time Keep safe everyone x  Hug

Mandi x Ying Yang

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Rum?  Did I have rum?  People were handing me all sorts.  If I made an idiot of myself at any point I'm gonna say one of you spiked me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Found one of these weird little things (Birch Shieldbug) in my tank bag after returning on Sunday, anyone else take any 'pets' home ?                                                                                                                                                                                
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Oh jeez Tracy, i hope your new pet didn't leave any family members in my car   Shocked     SCARY BEASTIE !!!   NOOOOOOO !!!!          LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

never know your luck Weirdo LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No problem mandi (hilda123) with the tent, just pleased it didn't fall down lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i arrived home with 2 dead moths stuck to each other in my pannier                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Kiss rally lived up to its name then Matt                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Nutkin, your little bug is nothing compared to the dead rat we found under Steve's tent after we took it down (have a look at the pics!!!) Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wondered where that came from lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank You BM for a fab weekend Thumbs Up well done to all for making it a success Clap looking forward to meny more weekends Thanks to all the new friends i made and to the friends hav made in the past was lovely to see you all   Be well all and ride safe   Pj Thumbs Up Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've finally got round to uploading some photos me and JP took

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I saw it HRC, eeeeeeeek !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you so much all BM staff great RALLY !!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to meet so many new peeps and see peeps I already know x

I Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your hard work in making this a fantastic event x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

And Karey for proving just how welcoming and helpful you guys can be, even when you’re not working the venue. (oh and of course the hugs I got when leaving lol).   lol you're welcome Falcon46.. I've always got hugs at the ready, I think I must be the BM Official hugger!  lol HugLOL   Mandi (hilda123)  great to see you again, it must've been a couple of years since I last saw you at a BM meet at Matlock!  Hope you will be able to get to lots more meets etc from now on.Thumbs Up   Debs... BIG HUGS hunni.. can't believe your ankles broken, hope you make a speedy recovery and can still get to your concert! Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption