BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

133 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2011 15:16:59 by Stroggyman | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yea then cooked sausages on it Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

The latest news is she caught the train in Carlisle....so at least she's back across the border in nessieland now....phew!!! Clap   Another first for me....never run up a station approach in me bare feet before.....can't run in flip flops!   Oooooooh the choice words exchanged were ummmm very choice indeed.... Censored  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a crackin weekend :)   Well done to everybody involved in organising it ..   Thanks Jp for your directions (( xx)) lol otherwise would been wandering around for a wee while ....:)   It was great to meet new peeps and catch up with all the ones I already knew..   Looking forward to next year ..wooo hooo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, my eyes are just about open so I thought I'd add my little bit now.  Really pleased everyone seems to have had a great time and that in itself is thanks enough to all of us organisers who put it together.   Huge thanks to Steve (Brownhole), IanHG, Simon66, Bob (Timeout), BigNed, Trish (Bandit Lover) for helping on the gate, the venue door and Trish all day on Friday with that "first cuppa" bless her.  Ang (HRC) for coming up trumps with the fantastic rally cake as well as the four other cakes she brought along for folk which all helped with the Make A Wish donations.  Thanks to Al (Canyoutameme) for coming back in his van last night and loading up the stage gear and Ken for his continued support and running round after us all weekend and taxi service for Matt.  Also huge thanks to my girlies for playing glamorous assistants in the registration tent and with the cakes/raffle on Saturday.  Thanks to the guys for leading the various ride-outs on Saturday which seem to have gone down well - albeit one kept you lot away from site for a fair while lol!  And thanks to Sumo for just being Sumo all weekend.   Only downside seems to have been the shower facilities over the weekend, I certainly didn't appreciate my freezing cold shower after a day from hell Friday, but I promise you we had fully checked them just 2 weeks before and they were hot!   Last but not least, a HUGE, HUGE thank you to Jackie for being the best friend anyone could ever have as well as a rock for all of us for the last 6 months each time something went wrong and we had to re-think matters.   Does anyone know who the gay bloke was from Holland?   Roll on next year's rally.......who's organising it again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well what can i say ........

Absolutely fantastic weekend and hearing you guys had a good time certainly made the whole organising stuff worth while (even my grey hairs !!!)

Would like to repeat what Boss Mom has said, special thanks to IanHG, Trsh, Timeout, Brownhole, Simon66, Bikerbill and BigNed for all their support over the weekend xxx

Massive thanks from me to Mr Ken for bascially being on call for anything and everything for the past 6 months XXXX

Old Un was good to see you dancing and still cant believe you never spilt a drop of your beer !!!

Would like to say a big thank you to DOA for his tidying up and to everybody else as the aftermath rubbish was hardly anything at all, so big slap on the back for you folk :)

Matt was good to meet you at last and thanks again for having faith in the 3 stoogies lol and cheers for the butt sized card, the sentiment was heart felt thank you and resipricated :)

Cheers as well to you guys for your karaoke skills , but i must say that the girls definately out shone the guys WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry for going on but have to say massive massive thanks to Ken, Feisty and Stroggy for joining me in my forfeit so i didnt feel so lonely on stage lol

Last but not least Boss Mom and Old Un i can honestly say you are the best friends anybody could ever wish for and i thank Matt and BM for bringing you into my life .... $100 love you long time :)

Could go on for pages but wont ....... huge thanks to everybody for making it such a fantastic first rally and we have now offically just had the largest meet up BM has ever had GET IN THERE !!

PS ............. i had a ride on a rocket, i had a ride on a rocket lol

PPS you all must the funniest sight ever, whilst packing up Old Un decided he was going to be Batman, ran round the field wearing a tarp on his back and attempted to jump onto the back of the trailer batman styleee ................... i'll leave the rest to your imagination ... lets just say the tears are still running down my face lol
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey V... my hat was sexy as.  It was hardcore and very masculine lol.  And didn't you see my guitar?  I mean, come on!   To both of you fine laydees... love you long time also!  You are the heart and soul of BM, it (and I) wouldn't be the same without you.  I literally cannot thank you enough (no you're not having a trip to hawaii!)   See you next month maybe for the next rally near Skeggy  :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
Mickey moo's Profile
Mickey moo

In: Brittany

Star MAT  I like the profile pic, sums it all up, STAR rally,, STAR folks Star Star Star Star Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BJ - i can still see your "i had a ride on a rocket" shimmy!!!!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Big smile     Yehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa  made it home....ya all can come out of hide'dn !!!!    lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi Good peeps,

Had a brilliant time meeting old and new friends, the weather was good considering, we would like to say thank you all for being there and making it such a memorable weekend.
Ken aka scorpio ur a star mate ty ty ty, my Lady u was just u lovely as ever till that blonde wig went on lol the abba bit was great. All in all GREAT people GREAT rally cant wait to do it again.

PS Matt i dont know how u can show ur face after what u did to that little boy, u nasty wolf lol, tc all hope to see u soon.

PPS TY to all the organizers and marshalls...
GrmMrhd1's Profile
GrmMrhd1

In: Cumbernauld

Hi got home early hours of this morning from a very rough ferry crossing, & that defo isn't code LOL Thanks to all who organised the rally i really enjoyed catching up with people face to face & again Mandy & Katie that still isn't code LOL & I was really only resting my eyes friday night & not passed out on the grass from excesive special coffee's LOL   Look forward to seeing you all again   G Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
AlisonB's Profile
AlisonB

In: leicestershire

had a great weekend at the K.I.S.S rally, Met some great new friends. Thanks to everyone for all their hard work.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great weekend, and the weather was kind (mostly).  Brilliant to see old friends and meet new ones.  It was even fun when we got very lost on the ride out LOL.  Thanks to everyone who organised it
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

yo........... had a fantastic weekend , thanks to all who organized it cant wait for kiss rally number 2 ................cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
GothicPixi's Profile
GothicPixi

In: Derby

Fab weekend, had a great time...great to put names to faces etc and meet some great people :) 
Look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon , and big thanks to my lovely Harleyphenalia for taking me there :) 
Also thanks to pots for the awesome laughs we had sat night and Debs get well soon .....i hope the ankle mends quickly ...hugs
and a big thanks to the organisers for a brill weekend
xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

ABSOLUTE MINT WEEKEND, HANGOVERS ONLY JUST LEFT ME AND STARTIN TO FEEL NORMAL AGAIN. HATS OFF TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE IT HAPPEN AND APPOLIGIES FOR BEIN A PAIN IN THE ASS. LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lol @ Bossmum's comment Does anyone know who the gay bloke was from Holland?

I heard it was Kaptain Stefan Vanderhast Grapft of the Amsterdam Poleesh Forsh...!

http://youtu.be/IRfluaMKoOY                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Great weekend, and a big thanx to jaybecs for taking me, (I wouldnt of got there otherwise)   putting me tent up and bringing me back. thanx to mad mic for giving me a whizz round the field on the back of yr trike, hope i didnt scream tooo loud!! Well done to those that organised it all, was nice to meet new peeps and see those I havent seen for a long time                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

What can i say that hasnt already been said? Brilliant, fantastic, simply the best rally i been to for a long time. Thanks to Ned for persueding me to go and jackie got her wish ( a ride on NEDS ROCKET) LOL, ABBA tribute band were very good, :).roll on no 2 .
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"a ride on neds rocket" - do you want to rephrase that!!!! lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption