Chatroom

11 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2007 10:39:56 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Guests can no longer access the chatroom. Access is gained only be having a full profile created.   Users of the chatroom also can no longer logout and type a new username in.  This means that if you DO NOT LOGOUT then you WILL NOT be able to log back in for 20 minutes!  If you disable popup blockers etc, then the chatroom is able to log you out automatically.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

quite afew of us have probs with our pcs and the site both kep crashing thru no fault of our own, so sumtimes are unable to log out , does this mean if that happens we cant log bk in too because in that situation u have to logback in usin a diff name ??????????????
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah and to be fair the chat room been crashin loads just latley at least 3-5 times a night                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

unfortunately because of some childish idiot ruining the site for everyone, yes it means you wont be able to get back in unless you have logged your old ID out.   A chatroom admin can assist if youve not logged out.   Looking at getting a new chatroom this week or next though.  Just thinking of how I can integrate the 2 sites together.  Might get one for each site, will see.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

its a shame cuz we all feel on edge at mo n have to watch wot we say cuz we dont know if its really the person it says if u no wot i mean                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

hope the changes make things better.   Its locked down to subscribed users now.   BikerMatch will have its own this week sometime, just got a few important things to sort first (Like getting a roof over my head lol).                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Fingers crossed on the house hunting Matt.   As Matt said, unfortunately someone who has got nothing better to do than prat about and upset people has forced the changes that have had to be made.   To the person who seems to take delight in sending me abusive emails I have this to say:   They made me laugh, to think that someone out there in la la land thinks that it's going to upset me, unlucky! LOL You so obviously don't know me! 'Cos otherwise you wouldn't even waste the effort trying to upset me. LOL Oh and also, get a life! You need to go find something to do that makes you happy and not be such a sad person.   Di. :-)                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well put di lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha, nice one di.  Made me chuckle                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well!   What a dick if they think abusive emails are gonna ruin my day! Gonna take a whole lot of crud to even come near upsetting me!LOL Just makes me feel sorry for 'em that they are so shallow and sad that they need to do that. Then again! perhaps sending 'em gets 'em going Wink Now, that really is sad! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Its been going on for months honestly.  Bored of it now, its was funny at first now im just bored with deleting emails.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption