Pet hates...

87 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2011 05:38:19 by Junction47 | Go to original / last post
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

lane hoggers on motorways........ do my head right in .... so DONT do it lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Markie - "you watch Jeremy Kyle ?"  -   'course i do....       It's the only time i see the kids.    LOL                   innit.                                                                                                                                                                               
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

LOL @ Kaycat...   We're surrounded by the spawn of  Ali G.         Is it 'cos i is black?       innit.                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

HMMMMFFFFF Jeremy Kyle????

Why oh why would anyone stoop so low as to go on that horrible programme???

Oh yer free hotel room and free food.... Has to be the only way some folk get a free night out...

Once turned round to my boys dad and said his taste leant towards the "very Jeremy Kyle's" and his bird piped up 'my mates been on that and I'm going to apply and get my daughter DNA tested to prove he's her dad'... Nuff said as to why he's been my ex for the last 13 years LOL and yes I did leave him when I was pregnant with his 2nd child coz he was an arse...
busa1089's Profile
busa1089

In: scarborough

middle lane drivers on motorways. non inicators, postmen bringing brown envelopes! postmen bringing no mail! my cat looking hungry, crawling all over me purring, so i feed him chicken livers and he walks of in disgust! off to the neighbour who has tescos own brand which he gulps down like it's caviar!
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

HA! "My cat looking hungry...."   Your moggie is telling you "I'm nobody's cat....You are my MY human, are you really expecting ME to show gratitude" Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey that's a lot of pet hates busa ... I promise to keep away from the middle lane when you're about LOL except sunday MAG ...                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm not a huge animal lover - can take em or leave em, but when I imagine what happened to the darling rescue border collie that my daughter's brought to live with us....well my blood boils   She's so nervous and drops down and cowers in fear and submission when a human comes close...and she's particularly frightened of women. My stomach turns over to think how she got that way, and I absolutely loathe and detest the person who did it to her                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Apart from the usual motoring pet hates (middle laners, 40mph everywhere drivers, no indicators, etc.) One of my biggest pet hates is Waste!
Waste of food, time, money(mainly by government departments!), electricity, recyclable materials being tipped, water, in fact, just Waste of anything!!   Oh yeah, I also hate smoked salmon, but dont know if that counts as ive never had a salmon as a pet . . .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

people like your dogs previous owners minnie are the biggest scum around. they should be used for medical experiments along with pedo's and murderers. see there is an alternative to animals for this. sherry dont worry you can stay in the middle lane, i never seem to be able to get in it anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Inside lane seems to be the fastest lane on most motorways as everyone is jockeying for position in the outside, but of course I NEVER overtake in lane 1, thats against the law init.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

how about those clowns who overtake you and then pull in in front of you then slow down and go slower than you. they're real ignorant pigs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Junction47's Profile
Junction47

In: Swansea

Had to get these off my chest..

Lies.. especially from (ex)partners & politicians!

Talking of which, Politicians - the minute they get into power they u-turn on the promises that got them there.. hate them with a vengeance ;)

Car drivers who are so busy talking/giggling to their passengers, or too engrossed with the phone stuck to their ear to negotiate a busy junction Angry Me & the boy kept count of culprits over a few weeks: 19 out of 20 were women (sorry girls)..

(ex)Partners who can disappear without a trace/contact, leaving young children behind.. just so they get on with their own lives or start afresh.

Was going to end there, but one thing that's far beyond 'pet hate': any form of attack on a child. End of.

Sorry for the ramble.. have to say though, it's been theraputic!
Steve

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Bullies of any kind who pick on anything or anyone that cannot defend itself... that includes  yobs picking fights with people who don't want any trouble, any form of child abuser .... but my biggest HATE OF ALL is low life scum who are cruel to animals for gods sake, inflicting pain and suffering for some kind of kick? I'd string the b*st*rds up... no probs

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

People who cannot live & let live , move on & just get on with life, who have to keep dragging up the past, make a huge issue out of the slightest little thing & then tear someone to pieces for no reason after. 

My new job is teaching me that there are some very bitter & twisted (in some cases) people out there who will do anything just to have a go & twist the knife a little deeper. 

Its never been something I really thought about before ... not thinking that it was a wide spread thing however its more common than I thought it would be, and we are not just talking for months in some cases years have passed and the 'vindictive have to get back at or have a go at or hurt someone' feeling is still there ... very sad really that some people cannot move on, but a peeve that they feel they have to go on about it to anyone who will listen for as long as they will listen                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

solicitors  who talk but dont listen, and judges  who only listen to what they want to hear ,   specially when only pone side can afford a legal  eagle and the ec  convention on human rights  which only works for criminals and illegal immigrants.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

people that join the motorway at 60mph and those that just barge onto the motorway and to hell with anyone in the inside lane. (a womans favourite)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sheep (the people kind)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

young lads walking round town with the lids balanced on top of there heads twats.                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

mobility scooters trying to mow me down on the pavement, old people today....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 563 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption