Pet hates...

87 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2011 05:38:19 by Junction47 | Go to original / last post
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

We have topics about what made you happy/sad, favourite music, what you did on your bike today etc so I thought I would ask people what their 'pet hates' are. I'm sure there must be one that keeps occurring, lol. So I'll start....my pet hates are:

Lid being left off the toothpaste and toilet seat being left up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On the road, motorists using no indicators on roundabouts Angry (Even more so Angry when Police cars fail). At home, my cats on the keyboard while I’m working!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Rach holding me down and farting on my head!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why do woman always hate toilet seat left up,,,you never hear us men complain when its left down !!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

That's because us women never need to have the seat up in the first place LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nit picking now LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and if you see the state of some of the portaloo's at rallies believe me,,,,you would be pleased that the seat was previously left upSick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My wife letting me have a drink without the tutting and then sweet talking me into getting another animal. my animals clip cloping around in the morning when i've got a hangover!! Beer finally sussed it out after 3 dogs, 2 cats, 25 ducks chickens, 4 rabbits, fish tank, 2 tortioses and a couple of pigs later, not that i'm a bit of retard and partial to a sherbert!!                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Ooooh....

Drivers on motorways/duals beginning an overtake at least a mile before they need to  Angry  Grrrrrr......

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Neighbour who loves to nick my parking spot Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep the loo is definately one thing that rattles my cage! then theres the person who uses the last bit of loo roll and doesnt replace it and you only notice once youve sat down and need it!!!!!! oh and my dog waking me up at 3am for a pretend wee (she likes to stand there sniffing the air and nothing else!!) well thats enough over to the next person......................................Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

chiwawas??????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

chihuahua!!!   bad spelling!! lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

but you did get the jist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

haha - i suppose, and sometimes one just has to make do with  the gist!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

even my imaginary pet hates me.....                                                                                                                                                                             
andyl250's Profile
andyl250

In: liverpool
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

being told ur dying                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cyclists on the road when there is a cycle lane for them. Then when you have finally got past them, you have to wait at the red traffic light, its then that they go up onto the path, cross over the lights and then go back on the road grrr
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

I can't abide lazy or none existent indicating, I make a point of overtaking such drivers at the first opportunity.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ignorance.............detest it!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 540 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption