Streetfighter Riff-Raff Rally

5 Posts | Latest reply on 12/09/2011 12:38:40 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Am heading down to Squires for Streetfighter Riff-Raff Summer Madness Rally , will be there about 11am .   The best bit is it's FREE , just turn up pitch tent n party on Thumbs Up    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1683                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Must have popped by at the wrong time , fj Unhappy......think lots must have been on a ride-out as not many about. Did get to see the bikes on show though...and ate cake LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

must have been putting my tent up when you were there Alice , i left it a bit later for going down as Ripon had a very black cloud over it , they were starting to take the show bikes away as i was looking round them , super-charged Suzuki B-King i want 1 .   hondababy walked straight past me when i was chatting to someone , never saw her again after that .   Sandi n Nellie turned up for the evening entertainment .   i won on the raffle , a calendar woohoo   must have drunk more than i realised , dog rough this morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sorry we missed each other, Dugald. It was a last minute decision on my part...and,yep....it does sound as tho we were there at the same time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Damn it Dugald you shoulda nudged me Embarrassed We were late getting there also as we took a detour to see my sister in Woodbeck Ermm It was more or less done and dusted by then so we had food and then buggered off before the purple rain cloud caught us up LOL Alice i didn't txt as it was a last ninute thing for us too Wacko.... I guess the baby hasn't come yet ? Hope to catch up in the next couple of weeks Party.........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 911 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption