Not gone to KISS...hee hee

29 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2011 21:20:58 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Am I right in thinking there's only 4 or 5 topics left to create?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

might only be 3,,,,,will bump another up later !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
dette's Profile
dette

In: truro , cornwall

hahaha! you lot are wicked , its like being in the classroom without the teacher present!! heehee LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is nothing,,,wait till the headmaster leavesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When cats away, the mice will play LOL

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL wish I had seen this sooner ... didnt get to go cos of commitments, but have been out n about up here this weekend lol 

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That's a shame Shell :<<  Been tidying the naughty corner in the chat room....found a glamorous push-up bra and wondered if it was yours ??LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Nah Alice if it's tiny it's mine... I'm now the envy of my neighbours with a not so glamourous cbr 400 parked outside my house-bloody gorgeous and really well chained up, disc lock on, battery on charge on my worktop and covered to keep him warm :-)

Looks even better in the flesh but the numberplate leaves a lot to be desired... E***LLP

ROFL oh yes so elp me god am I going to ride the arse off him- he's called Harry by the way xx lol sad yes I know
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

o i wish i had noticed the mis chief going on!!   working for a living over the week end is just not on!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 673 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption