Hey

10 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2007 10:24:19 by hilda123 | Go to original / last post
Tut's Profile
Tut

In: Norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, I've just joined this place, I come from noddingdogs. Just found I can't reply to PM's, how strange. But hello! Be friendly, and I might just stick around a bit.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi Tut That's cos you're a standard member, when you upgrade (pay weekly subscription) to full membership you will be able to reply to, and send, messages   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

P S if you're friendly we may just let ya stick around lol Wink   Some of the male members of nodders were very unfriendly to me when I was a member, a long time ago now.                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Well welcome to you Tut.
Grab yourself a cuppa, kick back and join in the fun.
As SK said, you can't reply to PMs if you're a standard member, you need to subscribe, but for 99p a week, it's well worth it.
Moxey x

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hi pal, welcome to the site.  Hope u enjoy.  Put ur feet up and get mingling.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well hellooooooooooooooooooo welcome to bm mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Hello and welcome. This lot are mad ...... I am sane, do stick around enjoy the fun.                                                                                                                                                                              
Tut's Profile
Tut

In: Norwich

A lot of the nodders aren't nice, I'm one of the better ones. Honest.   Figures about the membership, I'll try and work out whether here is worth it before I subscribe though.                                                                                                                                                                              
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Welcome Tut :)

Membership aint that bad 99p for a week, and you can cancel at anytime, always worth a shot for that price.

hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Hey Tut Wink   chill and enjoy the site x Cool                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 495 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption