first rally

191 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2011 13:09:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

And old ladies too kat! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have done one or two rallies this year Wink Some really big events some much smaller ones ....
Some have been in the best of weather and some in the worst of weather .... Nobody likes camping in the bad weather , however its not all about the weather, for me its been about meeting people, making friends and generally making a life for myself.... and even with the bike you dont have to camp with almost nothing.  I am more than comfortable when I camp, its taken me almost a whole season to get my kit right , but next year I will be off to a flier ....   As too the bands, have heard some absolutely stunning bands and some bands that were really not good , but you know what at least they were up there on stage doing what they enjoyed...   I have had a brilliant year , and will be making plans to do the same next year....      Rallies are never going to be everybodies cup of tea , but come on people stop bitching if its not ..... you enjoy your things and we will enjoy ours....  would be boring world if everybody like the same things....   SS Hug to everybody                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx

Hey star, I've seen you packing and unpacking your kit....you should run a masterclass in camping kit efficiency hun. It's seriously impressive and shown me a tip or two Thumbs Up   Just one hand hint tho folks....don't store your purse in the elbow of your armoured jacket for security when you're tiddley, then forget where you've put it Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roflma Minnie .... I will never be allowed to forget it will I and deservedly so ....  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never seen so many pages in such a short space of time, I think the author got a large haul of this trawler,,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Arg this level headed perspicacity is seriously damaging this thread and undermineing my sweeping generalisations . Well at least it shows the dullards as the minority that they are . I may need to think of a new thread . . hmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah dave . . Over 180 posts on a thread at the first attempt . You would think the mods and owners would be grateful ha ha ha .                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wonder if they have awards on this site. I'm sure this could be thread of the year!. IT'S AN OUTRAGE!! AWARD goes to katoom                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

here's one for you kat....there is actually quite a lot of truth in much of your sweeping generalisations.....but we just don't care! Cos pals who rally know how to parteeeeeeeee!! Party Beer   Hey, and if starstaff can pack that red, boned corset on a sports bike, ya can pack anything...brumm brumm Thumbs Up Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You obviously have never tried to take a feral cat to a party on a bike . Much blood all of it mine was spilt . But the cat was delivered eventually and the cat grand national was a triumph of sporting achievement ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey star, I've seen you packing and unpacking your kit   Something for me to look forward to...EmbarrassedBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 667 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption